Re: [UFOnet] Jupiter and the Milky Way from D-G: W

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hi Darren,

      I have been reading about Schauberger as well (Living Energies, Callum
      Coats); Coats admits that Schauberger is too vague and ambiguous.

      I have a better guide to the Unified/Unitary Field Theory (UFT); from its
      main participants.

      Main History was:

      Boscovich -> Einstein- > Whyte -> Baranski

      Boscovich was an 18th Century Catholic priest.
      Baranski was a Tesla- type genius; dealing with resonance etc.- if man went
      to the Moon, then Baranski would have been the genius who worked out how
      to protect oneself from space radiation.

      Others like: Bohm, Wheeler, Maxwell, Ampere are only really secondary to
      this main thread.

      see www.einsteinconspiracy.co.uk
      for link to my e-group

      and for link to scientist (on David Icke site) who claims to have proved
      UFT.

      Best wishes
      Roger