D-G:W - Fwd: The Day After Roswell and A serious warning from Drunvalo and

  • walkerdg@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2004
      Hello Frits:
      In this cyberworld of info and disinfo I submit the following two part message:
      1st - Philip Corso's book, The Day After Roswell.
      Corso reveals how such technology as night vision, lasers, mylar/kevlar,
      microwave and irradiation, fiberoptics, psychocybernetic electrical control,
      and especially silicon/arsenic integrated circuits were back engineered from a
      crashed UFO disc in 1947 occupied by EBE's ( extraterrestrial biological
      entities ). As Corso tries to convince the reader of the competitive
      environment in the military due to the times during which he served, he makes
      no reference to the gold fringed flag shown in one of the book photos. Corso
      himself looks like an EBE ( not coincidence to me ). Corso boasts about the
      convenience of microwave ovens ( the radar range ), dead irradiated food and
      especially the wonders of depleted uranium shell casings. Why would he reveal
      how his department slipped this technology into researchers hands and over the
      period from 1947 -leading up to the fall of the German wall in the late 80's
      it is obvious we have been manipulated into adopting our present mindsets and
      addiction to technology. Corso makes his most dramatic, yet unexplored
      statement when concerning the possibility of a silicon based life, he writes,

      Maybe the Roswell crash, which helped us develop the technological basis for
      the weapons systems to protect our planet from the EBE's, was also the
      mechanism for successfully implanting a completely alien nonhumanoid life-form
      that survives from host to host like a virus, a digital Ebola that we humans
      will carry to another planet someday. Or what if an enemy wanted to implant the
      perfect spying or sabotage mechanism into a culture? Then the implantation of
      the microchip based circuit into our culture of technology by the EBE's would
      be the perfect method.

      The EBE did not have food on the craft. The EBE was also covered in a spider
      web style skin aka, cloak of the illuminati, the fish skin of the bible's
      Oannes and was headbanded with an electrical interface. Is this the equipment
      required to interdimensionally travel through wormholes? As the website of
      yesterday ( http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/ ) goes into in great detail -Just
      what the fuck is going on here on petri dish Earth ? As David Icke says in
      Tales from the Timeloop - is the Milky Way the fear based timeloop called
      Lucifer. In this gold fringed flag Row-man slave world hooked on the polarity
      of Jupiter - the celestial body worshipped by the Romans - (which also has the
      strongest influence over magnetics here in the petri dish) just a phase
      existing until we cross the event horizon in 2012. Isn't Jupiter the planet we
      went to first with a probe called Jupiter 1. Maybe the Sun reacts with solar
      storms following the comet striking the big planet on the 19 degree latitude.
      Occult forces at work, that's for sure. Drunvalo isn't so happy either, but
      ever since reading about the Helholtz Howitzer the pyramid was in the Giza
      Death Star books I don't trust Drunvalo either.

      Best wishes.
      Darren

      This is a pretty serious warning of the potential for a rapid climate change
      to be witnessed within the next few years. Take a little time to digest this
      article and see what your intution says to you. Drunvalo has some pretty
      good connections, although he has ocassionaly jumped the gun on certain
      warnings and cautions in the past. At this point, I can't help but feel the
      best we can do is roll with the punches in regards to climate change until
      things collapse and we can restructure and rebalance.

      -Rob

      Dry / Ice: Global Warming Revealed
      by Drunvalo Melchizedek

      What you are about to read is going to change your world forever, of this I
      can promise you. I actually apologize that I have to be the one that brings
      this unsettling news, but you must know if you wish to survive for what is
      coming will either be DRY and heat or ICE and freezing.
      Global warming has been in the news for over 40 years, and by this time we
      have become complacent. Our scientists have come to the agreement that
      global warming will eventually cause major changes and problems in the
      world, but in their way of thinking it will be 50 to 100 years before we
      will actually have to deal with the effects.

      The general idea is that global warming will be slow and the world will find
      time to discover the solutions to the problems.

      New powerful evidence strongly suggests that this scenario is simply wrong,
      and we had better prepare for another more abrupt possibility.

      DISCOVERY MAGAZINE

      One of the first hints that something may be different than what we are
      being told (especially here in the US) was published in Discover magazine in
      September 2002 with the cover announcing “Global Warming Surprise, A New Ice
      Age”, “Oceanographers have discovered a huge river of freshwater in the
      Atlantic formed by melting polar ice. They warn it could soon bury the Gulf
      Stream, plunging North American and Europe into frigid winters.”
      That was almost two years ago, and no one listened. Life goes on oblivious
      to the incredible danger approaching.

      ENGLAND & SIR DAVID KING

      Then in January 2004 enter Sir David King. Sir King is the Prime Minister of
      England’s chief scientist. Sir King went to Mr. Blair and told him of the
      impending worldwide disaster and that they needed to tell the world of what
      was about to happen.

      Tony Blair told Sir David King to be quiet and not speak. But Sir King felt
      that this was simply too important for him to say nothing, so in January of
      this year he deliberately went around Mr. Blair and went straight to the
      American journal Science where he published his information and concern.

      Sir King said in this article, “In my view, climate change is the most
      severe problem we are facing today, more serious even than the threat of
      terrorism.”

      England placed a gag order on Sir David King, and now he is not even allowed
      to discuss this subject publicly without threat of detention.

      AMERICA & THE PENTAGON

      A month later in February 2004, the Pentagon became involved, which has
      stirred the world to action.

      The Pentagon has been studying Global Warming for many years because of its
      possible national security problems associated with the kind of changes that
      could present themselves to the world through Global Warming.

      A special study was conducted through one of the Pentagon’s departments, the
      Office of Net Assessment, which is directed by Andrew W. Marshall, 83, who
      has the responsibility of identifying long-term threats to the United
      States.

      Mr. Marshall went to a US based think-tank called Global Business Network to
      compile the possibilities of Global Warming on US national security. A study
      was completed in October of 2003 and released to the Pentagon, which was
      looking at this problem from the point of view of what is the worst that
      could happen. It was named “An Abrupt Climate Change Scenario and Its
      Implications for United States National Security.” The summary went far
      beyond what most Pentagon experts had expected.

      Realizing the incredible possibilities of this study, Mr. Marshall made a
      decision to publicly report this and other information to the American
      people. And probably because of President Bush’s stance on Global Warming,
      which is beyond negative, he also decided to go around the president, and he
      published his information and concern in Fortune magazine on February 9th
      2004.

      In his article in Fortune, Mr. Marshall explains how the melting North and
      South poles and glaciers from around the world are composed of fresh water
      and within this fact is the basis of the impending global weather disaster.

      The Gulf Stream or scientifically referred to as North Atlantic thermohaline
      conveyor is a stream of warm water that comes from south of the equator and
      flows over the surface of the ocean toward the north where this warm water
      keeps Northern America and Northern and Western Europe from freezing. It
      also holds most of the world’s weather patterns in the way we are used to.

      Then as this Gulf Stream cools down, it drops to the bottom of the ocean and
      returns as a river in the ocean to the south where it warms up again and
      rises to the surface and then returns to the north one more time in a
      continuous convection current. It is a huge three dimensional figure eight.

      The motor that keep this warm water flowing is found in the north where the
      Gulf Stream drops to the bottom of the ocean. It is the salt density of the
      ocean that causes this river to drop and pulls the warm water up from the
      south.

      Now that the poles are melting and fresh water is flowing into the Atlantic
      Ocean and the salt density is decreasing, the Gulf Stream does not drop
      quiet as far, which results in a slowing down of this Stream. The Gulf
      Stream has been dramatically slowing down now for at least ten years.

      As the Gulf Stream slows down, the warmth is not brought to the North
      Atlantic region, and the weather patterns begin to change for they are
      dependent on this warmth to keep a balance.

      THE MELTING POLES

      The Bush Administration

      During the Bush administration when discussions have been held on the
      melting of the North & South Poles, this government and US corporate
      entities alike have stated that the world’s scientists are all wrong on
      their conclusions that say there is great danger, and have led the American
      public to believe there is no real problem at all.

      However, George W. Bush was the focus of attack by Sir David King when he
      wrote his article in Science, for the world’s greatest scientific minds, at
      least one thousand seven hundred of them with the Union of Concerned
      Scientists say that Mr. Bush is ill informed at the least.

      Since the US government is 25% of the CO2 pollution in the world that is
      creating Global Warming, a discussion of Mr. Bush’s Global Warming policies
      is paramount. Perhaps one of the best articles that summaries Mr. Bush’s
      position will be found in the ROLLING STONES magazine article of May 19,
      2004 by Tim Dickinson. What follows in italics is a portion of this article.

      Given the imminent threat from global warming, even the Bush administration
      might be expected to launch a War on Heat. After all, as a candidate in
      2000, George W. Bush vowed to "establish mandatory reduction targets" for
      carbon-dioxide emissions, saying he would make the issue a top priority.
      Once Bush became president, however, reducing carbon emissions was the first
      promise he broke -- and his record has been all downhill from there. Only
      two months after taking office, the administration withdrew from the Kyoto
      Protocol, the global treaty that the United States signed in 1997 to set
      strict limits on greenhouse emissions. Instead, Bush instituted a voluntary
      emissions plan that has been an abject failure: So far, only fourteen
      companies have pledged to curb their CO2 output.

      The president also folded the interagency group that monitors climate change
      into the Commerce Department -- led by Secretary Don Evans, a former oil and
      gas executive. And he called for additional climate research that would
      delay any meaningful regulation for at least another decade. "We do not know
      how much our climate could or will change in the future," Bush declared in a
      speech in the Rose Garden. Such statements spurred an open letter signed by
      twenty Nobel laureates, who blasted the administration for having
      "consistently sought to undermine" public understanding of man's role in
      global warming. (Bush's science adviser refused to be interviewed for this
      article.)

      Then the censorship began. In September 2002, the Environmental Protection
      Agency released an air-quality report that - for the first time since 1996 -
      included no mention of global warming. Seven months later, the White House
      made wholesale revisions to the climate-change chapter of the EPA's "Report
      on the Environment," playing down human influence, deleting references to
      the health impacts of global warming and inserting climate data funded in
      part by the American Petroleum Institute. The EPA withdrew the altered
      chapter, acknowledging in an internal memo that it "no longer accurately
      represents scientific consensus on climate change."

      Even some Republicans have been astounded at Bush's meddling in EPA affairs.
      "What seems constantly evident with George W. Bush is that EPA is expected
      to take its marching orders from the White House on regulatory matters,"
      says Russell Train, who headed the agency under Richard Nixon and Gerald
      Ford. "During my time, I never had that happen. Never." Train, a recipient
      of a Presidential Medal of Freedom from the elder Bush, calls the
      administration's approach to global warming "totally wrong" and
      "irresponsible."

      Bush can rely on key Republicans in Congress to block any efforts to curb
      pollution and stave off disaster. Sen. James Inhofe, chairman of the
      Environment and Public Works Committee, dismisses global warming as a
      "hoax." In a speech last July, Inhofe compared the IPCC to the Soviets and
      extolled the virtues of what he called a "CO2-enhanced" world. "It is my
      fervent hope," he concluded, "that Congress will reject the prophets of doom
      who peddle propaganda masquerading as science in the name of saving the
      planet from catastrophic disaster."

      From another point of view in the same article we hear: “They (the Bush
      Administration) do not have a credible plan, either domestically or
      internationally, for addressing the problem (Global Warming), says Michael
      Oppenheimer, a climatologist at Princeton University. They (the Bush
      Administration) argue that they don’t want to address global warming, he
      says, ‘because the science is shaky’. And that approach is indefensible,
      because the science isn’t shaky.”

      The North Pole Melting

      Let’s look at the facts. Two summers ago the North Pole completely melted
      for the first time in history that we know of. Both private and military
      ships floated directly over the actual North Pole as it was completely
      water. This area has never been seen to be less then ten feet of solid ice.

      Greenpeace a few years ago announced that the North Pole’s winter to summer
      snow pack had receded by around three hundred miles, but no one listened.

      And today, as I am writing this article, we are witnessing the Alaska fire
      that has consumed over one million acres of forest. This fire is burning in
      an area that is always wet with rain or snow until now. And this fire, as
      you will understand in this article is directly related to the melting of
      the poles and the Gulf Stream.

      But finally the Pentagon, thanks to Andrew Marshall, has told the truth in
      the Fortune magazine on February 9th. The Pentagon shows a satellite photo
      of the North Pole in 1970 and then in 2003, which reveals that, according to
      the Pentagon, 40% of the North Pole has melted in just 33 years. And it is
      melting faster and faster now. The Pentagon has now proven that all these
      government statements that the poles are not melting were simply a lie. And
      it is a lie more damaging than anything that Bush’s Iraq war could possibly
      throw at the United States.

      The South Pole Melting

      In the South Pole a couple of years ago Larsen A ledge broke off, which
      surprised many scientists. At that time we were told by the scientific
      personnel that were studying this event that it was no big deal since this
      ice ledge had only been connected to the South Pole for about the last ten
      thousand years.

      And these same scientists also added that Larsen B ledge that was behind
      Larsen A ledge would never melt as it has been there for many ice ages. Yet
      last year, Larsen’s B ledge broke off and went to sea. These same scientists
      said that it would take six months to melt because of its immense size, but
      again they were wrong. It melted in a mere 35 days, and more significant, it
      rose the entire world’s oceans by almost an inch.

      Now with Larsen’s B ledge gone, an incredibly enormous ice shelf called
      Ross’s Shelf is exposed and the only thing holding Ross’s Shelf from sliding
      into the ocean was Larsen’s B ledge. According to my sources, Ross’s Shelf
      is now cracking.

      If Ross’s Shelf were to slide into the ocean, it has been estimated that it
      would raise the entire world’s oceans by sixteen to twenty feet. And that,
      my friends, would change the world, as almost every coastal city in the
      world and many islands along with the county of Holland would be underwater.
      Perhaps it will take an event like this to wake up the world to become
      serious about Global Warming.

      THE ANCIENT PAST

      1300 AD

      The Pentagon in their study of what is now happening in the North Atlantic
      ocean, has looked into the past to see when this slowing down or stoppage of
      the Gulf Stream has happened before and what actually took place at those
      time in the world’s weather patterns.

      In actual fact, this North Atlantic ocean slowing or stoppage has happen
      hundreds of times before in the past going back hundred of millions years,
      but in our recent past of the last 10,000 years, it has only happened twice.

      The most recent time was in the year 1300 AD, and at that time it simply
      slowed down. It never actually stopped. And why it slowed down, scientists
      are at the moment theorizing. They don’t really know why.

      It resulted in abrupt global climatic weather changes that never returned to
      normal for 550 years. This period of time in our history has been named the
      “Little Ice Age” because of the havoc it caused to our weather and the
      dramatic cooling that resulted.

      What the Pentagon has realized is that at that time of the “Little Ice Age”,
      the East Coast of America became extremely cold, while the middle and
      Western areas of the United States became so dry that the Midwest became a
      dust bowl and the mountain forests burned to the ground, just as they are
      doing right now today, for you see, this slowing down of the Gulf Stream has
      been going on today for about ten years. It also affected Europe
      dramatically as their weather changed completely during the “Little Ice
      Age”.

      A study of the Anasazi Indians of the 14th century is enlightening. In Chaco
      Canyon in New Mexico the Anasazi completely disappeared, and where they went
      no one is sure. But one of the reasons that has emerged from the study of
      the New Mexico environment for their leaving the area is that soon after the
      turn of the 14th century, Chaco Canyon went into a drought where they didn’t
      receive a drop of rain for 47 years! 47 years of drought will definitely
      cause anyone to move. No water, no life.

      The archeologists who presented this study didn’t know why the drought
      happened, but it is clear why it happened with the information of the Gulf
      Stream slowing down just before this period. And this is exactly what the
      Pentagon believes is about to happen here in America, Canada and Europe as
      we speak.

      We may think that this current drought in the US West is going to stop soon,
      but the earth’s history with the Gulf Stream suggests strongly that it will
      continue for about another 40 years before it begin to regain balance.

      8200 Years Ago

      However, the Pentagon report believes that the Gulf Stream, from everything
      they know, is not just going to slow down, but rather it is going to stop.
      And the last time this happened was 8200 years ago.

      And according to the Pentagon, from their research, this is a much more
      dramatic scenario. When the Gulf Stream stopped 8200 years ago, it soon left
      Northern Europe under a half mile of ice, and New York and England quickly
      endured weather similar to Siberia.

      Further it resulted in a true “Ice Age” that lasted about 100 years, and so
      you can see why the Pentagon is so worried. According to Andrew Marshall,
      like Sir David King, he says that this Gulf Stream problem is a greater
      threat to US national security (and other countries’) than all of the
      world’s combined terrorism. Really, when you think about it, terrorism is
      nothing compared to the stopping of the Gulf Stream. It’s not even close.

      Realize that without stable weather conditions, the growing of food becomes
      almost impossible, and according to the Pentagon, this could become such a
      huge problem for the world in the near future, that wars will begin to form
      all over the world, not for oil or energy, but for food and water.

      And with whole countries having to evacuate, if this were to happen, such as
      Finland, Sweden and Denmark, which will be under ice, and many other
      countries for other reasons, this enormous immigration is what will cause
      the most threat to national security, again according to the Pentagon
      report.

      This is why Andrew Marshall and Sir David King wanted the world to know
      about what was coming so that the world could begin to prepare for the
      inevitable.

      THE US SENATE

      Then in March 2004 the US Senate became aware of what the Pentagon was
      saying and they appropriated 60 million dollars to the study of ABRUPT
      GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGES. This offers hope that soon the US Senate will begin
      to tell the world of these coming climate changes.

      THE UNITED NATIONS

      In June 2004, ending on June 29th, a meeting was held at the United Nations
      to consider what to do about Global Warming and the Gulf Stream. 154
      countries participated with the result that the only thing they could figure
      out what to do was to eliminate the use of oil and gasoline as soon as
      possible.

      There are those who believe that if we continue to lower the CO2 levels,
      that possibly we can slow down the problems, and, of course, we must do
      everything we can. This is important for there are ocean currents other that
      the North Atlantic that are in every ocean, and if they all were to stop or
      slow down, Earth would all most certainly enter a true ice age. And history
      has shown that if that were to happen, our civilization would not return to
      a warm period again for 90,000 years.

      But really, to change or increase the current of the entire Atlantic ocean
      to bring it back to “normal” is beyond the possibilities of the human race
      and all of it’s technologies. It is too late, by the estimate of most of the
      world’s scientists, to alter the course of what is about to happen. All we
      can do now is prepare for the shock. And preparation is essential, which is
      the main message of both Sir David King and Andrew Marshall.

      NASA PREPARES

      On July 13th, 2004, NASA launched a satellite, the first of three, that’s
      whole purpose is to study Global Warming. Besides the study of the ozone,
      another huge problem associated with Global Warming, these satellites will
      monitor the temperature and salt density of the oceans. Perhaps we will at
      least be able to monitor the rapid changes and predict what will happen
      next.

      SOME UNUSUAL WEATHER CHANGES THAT HAVE HAPPENED SINCE THE GULF STREAM SLOWED
      DOWN

      In March 2004 the world saw a major hurricane hit the coast of Brazil. This
      is the first time in all recorded history that a hurricane has struck land
      in South America.

      In May 2004, the United States witnessed 562 tornadoes in a single month,
      breaking all records. A few of these tornadoes were recorded in Seattle,
      Washington. Never has a tornado been seen in Seattle.

      Eastern Canada in the winter of 2003/2004 just had one of the coldest
      winters on record.

      For several years forest fires have been burning around the world. The list
      would be extensive. The north part of Australia is on fire. Alaska, as we
      have already mentioned, is burning. Unprecedented!
      The entire Western United States is under fire, jumping from region to
      region, with the US government announcing that this is the worse drought in
      500 years. Really, the fires are worldwide.

      France and Europe had a heat wave in 2003 that caused 15,000 people to die
      in France and 30,000 through-out Europe simply from the intense heat caused
      by Global Warming and the Gulf Stream.

      Argentina this month July 2004, had the greatest storm they have ever seen
      in their history.

      Mexico’s weather is so strange and wet in some regions that mold/fungus is
      forming on their crops. (And in other regions they are having a drought) As
      weather patterns begin to change more and more radically, food growth will
      become one of our biggest problems.

      The coral reefs of the world are dying because of Global Warming, and this
      is threatening most of the islands in the oceans, including those in the
      Pacific. Anyone living on most islands will probably have to leave sooner or
      later because of their fresh water being corrupted with salt ocean water.
      Definitely they will have to leave if the oceans rise much higher.

      Further, it was reported on NPR this morning, July 16, 2004, that fifty
      percent of the CO2 that has been released in the atmosphere from our
      technological society has ended up in our oceans and this in turn is
      dropping the PH to the acidic. This in turn is actually dissolving the coral
      reefs and killing them along with vast numbers of other life forms in the
      oceans.

      These are problems simply off the top of my head. If one were to get serious
      and really research all the strange weather problems of the last ten years
      (the years the Gulf Stream slowed down) one would begin to be truly aware of
      the coming abrupt global climate weather changes that we must all adapt to
      if humanity is to continue on Earth.

      THE 40-FOOT WALL

      In the Pentagon report it suggests that the United States build a 40-foot
      wall around the entire country to keep out people who are immigrating and
      trying to escape world weather problems. The Pentagon believes that food and
      water will be the biggest problem, and since the US has the money to buy
      food, they believe we will be best able to resist this particular problem
      longer than most countries. People will want to come here just to get food.

      This sounds like something out of a weird movie, but in fact the US
      government has already begun the construction of this wall between the US
      and Mexico.

      SIDE NOTE: Speaking of movies, The Day After Tomorrow, which was recently
      released is based on this information of the Gulf Stream stopping. However,
      Hollywood exaggerated the results of the storms so much that most people
      simply thought it was fantasy. It is not fantasy, it is really happening,
      but will it happen as this movie predicts? And in this movie you saw massive
      amount of Americans fleeing to Mexico to escape the extreme cold weather.

      I just spoke with a US military person about two weeks ago who is involved
      in the construction of this 40-foot wall. In the discussion, with him about
      the Gulf Stream, which he was unaware of, he said, “Oh, now I understand.
      You see, the wall is straight up and down on the Mexican side, but it has
      steps and ladders on the US side to get over the wall and into Mexico. I
      never could understand why the government was doing this.”

      THE CHANGING OF THE SHAPE OF THE GULF STREAM

      In the Pentagon report they said that they believed that the stoppage of the
      Gulf Stream would probably happen in three to five years from October 2003.
      This was their best guess, and admittedly it was only a guess and a theory.

      But what they didn’t know, because it was beginning at the actual time of
      their release of their report, was that the Gulf Stream was beginning to
      change shape. The change of shape of the Gulf Stream is the beginning of the
      breakdown and stoppage of this warm water current and the end of our
      civilization as we know it.

      I have this information from two sources, both of which do not wish to be
      named right now, but both of them are world famous scientists.

      If this is true, then all the effects and timing of the Pentagon report have
      to be shifted closer to the present by three to five years.

      I don’t know if this is true, but in the vein of holding nothing back, this
      info is placed in this article. The actual proof will follow if it will be
      given to me.

      FROM MY HEART TO YOURS

      As I became aware of this information, I didn’t know what to do or if I
      should write this article. But because I believe in and love humanity, I
      finally realized, like Sir David King and Andrew Marshall, that I must speak
      out, for knowledge is power.

      And when the time comes for us all to make life decisions, my prayer is that
      we all go inside where God resides and listen to our inner Heart. If we
      trust in ourselves and the presence of Divine Guidance, we will all know
      exactly what to do and where to be.

      May God bless us all in what is about to come.

      MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
      get-togethers.
      http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-
      ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_
      Taglines