ET first contact 'within 20 years'

  • Joe (uuk) McGonagle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2004
      ET first contact 'within 20 years'

      New Scientist
      17:23 23 July 04

      If intelligent life exists elsewhere in our galaxy,
      advances in computer processing power and radio telescope
      technology will ensure we detect their transmissions within two
      decades. That is the bold prediction from a leading light at the
      Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Institute in Mountain
      View, California.

      Full story at:

      Joe
    • Joe (uuk) McGonagle