Update - Man & Family Threatened On Release Of UFO Photo

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2004
      Update - Man & Family Threatened On Release Of UFO Photo

      Hi List

      I thought I would give a short update on this story that I posted today about the "Man & Family Threatened On Release Of UFO Photo"

      Friday night on the Jeff Rense show, www.rense.com I will be bringing this man on air with me so he can tell his story of what exactly took place when someone called him at 1:00 a.m. making threats on him and his family over the UFO photo. I believe he will be on at around 8:00 p.m. PST. Starting the show off will be a lady who had the close encounter and lost three hours of time back in 1957. She will appears at 7:00 p.m.. The last hour of the show will be something scary so anyone who is interested in this I would encourage them to tune in tomorrow night.

      Take care
      Brian - HBCC UFO Research