July 25, 2004 - A Day Out of Time. D-G:W

  • walkerdg@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2004
      Hello Frits:
      Here is an interview with Jose Arguelles in which he covers our current
      mechanized time construct most people are following. July 25 will be celebrated
      as a day out of time.

      http://newdawnmagazine.com/articles/Interview%20With%20Jose%20Arguelles.html

      Best wishes!
      Darren.
    • Priv8Trust@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2004
        That is my Birthday. Does this mean I skip a year? Jim