THE CHULUCANAS INCIDENT AND OTHER CONCEPTS

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2004
      THE CHULUCANAS INCIDENT AND OTHER CONCEPTS

      Hi List

      I was contacted by a By Dr. Anthony Choy Montes (UFO Researcher in Peru) who sent me a Word Document. In the documents was a very interesting article and he included a number of pictures. If you care to view the article please head over to:
      http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1522

      Take care.

      THE CHULUCANAS INCIDENT AND OTHER CONCEPTS

      Summary
      By Dr. Anthony Choy Montes

      Independent Researcher

      Collaborator of the Air Anomalous Phenomenos Investigation Office (OIFAA)

      Of the Peruvian Air Force

      The formless present summarizes the work of investigation that is being carried out from one year ago on the city of Chulucanas, to the north of the Peru and the enigmatic PILAN Hill, raised by a series of anomalous phenomenons - RECORDED IN VIDEO - and close encounters of all kinds according to the Hynek classification, that they apparently is happening from immemorial times, but since February 2003 have begun to intensify.