The Giza Death Star Deployed, book review from D-G:W.

  • walkerdg@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 10:59 AM
      Hello Frits:
      If you have a copy of Christopher Dunn's book, The Giza Power Plant:
      Technologies of Ancient Egypt then you will surely want to place Joseph
      Farrell's work right beside it. Farrell pushes the envelope past Drunvalo
      Melchizedek and helps connect the clues Carl Munck picked up when he
      mathematically related all sacred, stone structures. The previous civilizations
      of Lemuria and then Atlantis with its super powerful crystal technology,
      utilizing "fire stones" are getting exposed, not as magical but advanced
      compared to today's science. The knowledge is so powerful that physicist's such
      as Hal Putoff are taken out to keep the suppression going. Is humanity ready
      for limitless power ? What happened in the past, intergalactic wars ? between
      Reptilians/Insects and Birds/Mammals ? or was it light vs dark ? This cosmic
      melting pot called Earth could be a long term experiment in merging of two
      polarized cultures from way back. I am with David Icke and the views he
      professes in his books. If we thought the world was held in check from itself
      by some hardass, disciplinarian teachers, aka - the Catholic Church, who were
      really benevolent behind their devious methods, well that's plain absurd. We
      could improve the gasoline based energy system a lot, without switching fuel,
      just burning it more efficiently. Visit www.greasel.com for another solution.
      Anyway it sure seems that we are a prize cluster of guinea pigs being
      genetically altered and media programmed down a notch into a robotic force just
      like the cloned army of Storm Troopers in Star Wars - it just takes time to
      complete the process. I won't go into details from Farrell's book other than to
      say - Get It !
      Next book review ( this one was light on detail ) is William Henry's , Cloak of
      the Illuminati.

      Best wishes!
      Darren.
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 1:20 PM
        Dear Darren

        >The knowledge is so powerful that physicist's such
        > as Hal Putoff are taken out to keep the suppression going

        Please explain what you mean by this. Do you mean that Puthoff is being
        gagged?
        (and do you know if Puthoff go along with Dunn and Munck?)

        Best wishes
        Roger