UFO Review issue 3

  • Stuart Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 10:11 AM
      Issue 3 of UFO Review is now available and is delivered in a PDF file. This will now be much quicker to download. As usual, it is free. It can be found at our website at http://www.uforeview.net, top left hand button. There you will also find a fledgling web site from where we can begin to expand and develop further.

      Issue 3 contains interviews with Mac Tonnies about Mars, the Face, artifacts and the landers and with Wendy Connors about her website, Faded Discs, and her quest to preserve old ufological recordings and to make them available for researchers.

      Also, articles by Kithra about NASA and SOHO and by Sheryl Gottschall about the differences between the way men and women approach ufology. And not forgetting of course Andrew Pike with another fascinating article, this time on Casinni.

      Plus, a special offer for UK and European readers concerning Fate magazine.

      Stuart Miller