HBCC UFO Research - Recently Reported Sightings

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2004
      HBCC UFO Research - Recently Reported Sightings

      Perth, Western Australia - Marks

      1970 (ten years old) and 1997 (37 years old)

      When I was say ten years old I woke up with a red substance over my hands. I checked my body and nothing (and I checked everywhere) there was smell and the stuff was dry. I went to the bathroom and washed the stuff off--very easily, it dissolved away quickly. No pictures!

      Next occurrence was aged 37. Woke up with the same stuff on my left hand. Next to me, my partner at the time, woke up with a red hand too, except her coloration was under the skin. I didn't recall any thing happening during the night, but partner had a dream where she was pulling out pins from her hand.

      Again my stuff washed away easily. Partners faded during the day. No pictures (oye ve!) or samples. Never come across anything like this before. And the color was like orangey red, almost like earth pigment.

      Scoop mark: Age about ten etc (hard to pinpoint): woke up and there is a big problem on my shin bone--a "hole" full of pus. Mother took me to the doctor the same day--he said that the wound was from a TRAUMA (ie big bang etc)--but I recalled no trauma, accident etc. The scar healed -still have it.

      After both younger accounts I forgot about them until much later. With the first red mark experience the memory that I carried around in my head was of somebody at my primary school asking if anyone else had ever woken up with blood on their hands. Years later I had this thought and suddenly hit me--it was MY bloody hand and how the hell could I have gotten so confused.

      There is other stuff too--a case history if you like, but no UFOS until 1994 when the my life changed dramatically and UFO's were everywhere (most with witnesses)...this lasted until the last major sighting in 2001 when I actually got scared and screamed to them to bugger off and leave me alone--they did, no more sightings.

      There have been some pretty spectacular ones, but never metallic or clear-- I mean obviously by movement and soon these were EXTREMELY fast and not anything 'we' possess.

      So...just a quick run down.

      Thank you to the person for this report.

      Anza Borrego Desert East Of San Diego

      Date: 1973

      I'll tell you what happened in 1973 as briefly as I can, and then tell you why it came back to my mind so sharply, 20 years later.

      In January, 1973, my first wife and I took a camping trip to a remote area of the Anza Borrego desert east of San Diego. We were at a spot called Dos Cabezas, which is a box canyon with a spring that attracts wildlife and migratory birds. It is actually not far off the freeway, but separated from it by a range of steep, rocky hills, and only accessible by miles of dirt
      tracks that come in from the other direction. There are steep hills and cliffs all around, and it's very wild (or was 31 years ago, anyway).

      Our first evening there, a huge windstorm came up. It seemed as if it would blow the tent away, and we could barely hear ourselves talk. We finally got to sleep. The next thing I knew, it was sometime after midnight. The wind had completely died down, and it was dead silent. My wife was shaking me awake, and the tent was lit by a brilliant, bluish light that came from directly overhead. I climbed out of my sleeping bag, unzipped the tent fly and poked my head out. At that very moment, the light went out. I looked up into a perfectly clear night sky - there was nothing there! And we never heard a sound. I know it was not a helicopter, and there is no way any vehicle could have made it to the top of one of the surrounding hills - they are way too steep and rocky. Besides, the light came from overhead, and it was at least as bright as daylight. From the time I came awake until I unzipped the tent and looked out, possibly thirty seconds passed. I think
      it was probably less.

      One thing I noticed at the time was that the light was not yellowish like a standard car headlight, but bluish. Nowadays they have halogen lights like that, but not back then. I know it wasn't a helicopter, because there was no sound. I've told quite a few people this story, and always ended by saying, "I don't know what it was. And I cannot come up with any explanation that makes sense. So maybe it was aliens."

      Twenty years went by, and I didn't think about that night very much. Then one day someone handed me a paperback copy of Whitley Streiber's book, Communion. There is an illustration on the cover of a typical "grey" alien. The first thing that happened when I saw that was, I blurted out: "They got the mouth wrong." I have no idea why I said that. I was totally shocked that those words just tumbled out without any thought, but the memory of that night in the desert came back instantly and vividly.

      There's one other detail that makes this story interesting. Years after the fact, I spoke with my ex by phone, and I reminded her of that night. She became extremely agitated - angry, even - and she shouted at me, "That never happened! Never! And don't mention it ever again!" She slammed down the phone, and that turned out to be the last time we ever spoke. I have no idea where she is now.

      Well, that's the story. I don't know what we saw. Sometimes I think it would be interesting to be hypnotized and see if there's anything buried in my memory of that night. Then I think - Naaaah! Who knows? This is a true story though, and I hope you find it interesting.

      Thank you to the gentleman for this interesting report.

      Quesnel, B.C. - Ten Or So km's South Of

      Date: June 1997
      Time: 12:45 p.m.

      Until I stumbled onto the Rense website, I wasn't aware of a 'local' UFO group. I'd like to relate an experience my father and I had back in 97, while on a car trip to the lower mainland. At the time we were living in Prince George, and we were going to visit my grandfather there. It was the beginning of summer (I think it was June sometime, although neither me or my dad can decide exactly what the date was in that month) and seeing as how hot it gets going through the canyon (Lytton is scary in midsummer for heat) we preferred to travel at night. So it was sometime after midnight (I'm fairly certain the time was 12:45) when we had passed through Quesnel. We were travelling south, at about 100 kilometers an hour and were maybe 10 or so km's south of Quesnel past Dragon Lake, when I noticed a blue light in the sky ahead of us on the highway. I watched this for a few moments before I said anything, and finally asked my Dad 'Do you see that?'. I think what he said was 'I wasn't going to say anything..' What we were seeing, was a slowly pulsing blue object, about 10 to 15 degrees above the horizon. The approximate size was probably equal to the size of a nickel held at arms length (estimate). The object would brighten and darken about every 2 seconds, very slowly. It's color was similar to the backlight on an Indigo wristwatch (for the record I was wearing one at the time, however it could not have been a reflection from the windshield because both of us saw the object in the same place and it did change position in the sky as the car moved through turns on the highway, and I checked my watch to see if it was lit and it wasn't). It held it's position in the sky and was steady and we continued to watch it for at least half a minute. I can't say for sure how far away it was, because it didn't increase it's size much (it did a little) as we approached it. Anyhow, it stayed in the sky for at least half a minute and then suddenly began to descend in behind the trees and we lost sight of it. My father and I agree completely on what we saw, in every detail, and are firmly convinced that what was up there wasn't conventional in nature.

      Other hopefully helpful stuff: If I had to describe the light it emitted, I would have to say it was 'luminescent', i.e. it was emitting a glow of it's own. Plus, the sky that night was quite clear, and stars were visible around the object, and as it descended it clearly blocked out one of those stars as it dropped. Also: Moving my head from side to side while looking at the object didn't change it's position on the windshield, it was definitely something outside and away from the car. The color of the object wasn't exactly the shade of a Timex watch, it was more bluish than greenish (I lit my watch for my dad a couple of minutes after the light disappeared and he said it wasn't the same).

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      Fremantle Perth, Western Australia - Gleaming Metallic UFO

      Date: September 2002
      Time: Daytime

      Report of sighting of gleaming Metallic UFO over Perth, Western Australia. September 2002.

      I was new to Perth, and a friend told me about a car park sale. I had a lot of UFO books to off load amongst other things.

      Later a lad of about 21 or so came by and was very interested in a mike I had...a sure 57. He went off but later came back and I gave him my number...because he really wanted it. No interest in the UFO books I might add.

      Time came to pack up and go home. It had been a good day selling things for good prices, very quickly.

      The next day, or even that afternoon, the 'microphone guy' rings up and says have I still got it and he wants it and can I bring it over. Well, mmm...new city etc, but I said yes.

      Got to his house, a sort of 'home unit' thing with a small patch of grass at the back. Ok he makes me some instant coffee (or something) in his very clean unit (apparently shared with a woman). We go outside-maybe I wanted a smoke- then he says for me to look up in the sky...it's bright and sunny. I can't see anything and tell him so. No. he said. There, eventually I see it, and sure enough it is odd!

      Stuck in the one spot was this shining thing, very hard to see, a very small sight (but how far was it away?). This thing was definitely gleaming and seemed to be made of metal. I recall it having the quality of something with edges because of the different intensities of "gleam" coming from the object as a whole--it did NOT glint or glitter--it remained absolutely stationary and continued to do so until I left. The guy who was quite nonchalant about it (unusually so...) said he had seen this thing, I think, a week or so? Or maybe a few days, like three or four.

      Well, I went home trying to remember the orientation of the thing. When i got home I could not see it at all!

      So there you have it. This was in Fremantle Perth, Western Australia in 2002 around September.

      Witnesses Comments: It was coincidental that this happened when I was having a UFO book sale, but the guy doesn't buy one of those, no...he doesn't notice them but buys a microphone but he shows me a UFO.

      The Guys attitude was quite unusually un-excited. The actual object was definitely clear cut and gleaming like metal uniquely stationary, for at least the time of my observation-let alone the length of time this Guy had said that he had seen it.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Quesnel, B.C. - Barkerville Highway

      Date: May 2000 ?
      Time Evening

      It's odd, but no matter how open minded people claim to be, they always question your sanity the moment you suggest or speak of something outrageous, which is why none of us have reported this before. I live in Quesnel now (oh the irony) having moved here form Prince George two years ago, and there's been a lot of strange things going on around here. From what I've heard from other people I know here, there's been several sightings around here of strange lights and whatnot, and they aren't surprised in the least that I've seen something myself (Something to do with Dragon Lake, but no one knows what exactly).

      So this brings me to my other experiences. It was the first year I moved here (we're on the Barkerville Hwy) which would have been the summer of 2002 (May, not sure of the date), and I was outside having a smoke at night and watching the sky like I usually do. We get some really clear skies here sometimes and you can actually pick out the Milky Way if it's dark enough (course you're form Houston here in BC so you probably know all about this). So, I'm out looking, and I followed a few satellites that went overhead, and then there was another. It slowly lit up as it went north (could have been more northeast) as they do when they catch the sunlight peeking around the earth.

      Only (and this is where I go off the deep end) it changed direction. It was subtle at first, but gradually it hooked around to the east, and disappeared. There were no flashes of light, or anything else for that matter, just a pinpoint of light coming out of the dark, making a course correction and fading out of sight. The time was around midnight, I *think*. Whether or not that's worthy of discussion, I don't know. But it was peculiar. Now, last year I had another sighting, right here in the driveway. And this one, while it might appear to be obvious as to the cause, isn't so easy to dismiss in my opinion. It was in mid October of last year, and I was in the house, and the dogs were barking a little so I went outside to check on them (we had an orphan bear cub show up last winter, not long after this all happened, strange side note there).

      I shone my flashlight around the property and into the trees (2 acres, trees border the property save for the highway side and the second driveway) and seeing nothing I decided (you guessed it) to have a smoke. So I'm standing there, looking to the east up the second driveway and I catch a glimpse of a bright green light behind the trees. Being so close to Halloween I assumed it was just someone shooting fireworks, but as it passed behind the trees and through the gap where the driveway was, I could clearly see that it's trajectory wasn't diminishing like a falling object would. It was falling in a straight line at about a 10 degree angle towards the north. It may have had a tail, but it was hard to tell because it was bright enough to leave spots in my vision, although I seem to recall that there were sparks? falling away from it as it flew (meteor? Are they green?). Anyway, it went on to the north and I lost sight of it in the trees, and I looked around for a while and didn't see anything else (about an hour actually) and then I started thinking of what it could have been.

      Here's some facts and observations:

      1. This light was close, and travelling roughly parallel to the large overhead power lines that are a quarter of a kilometer east of where I live, which puts it at maybe 250 meters away.

      2. It was a bright light, bright enough to burn my vision, which could indicate a pyrotechnic of some sort.

      3. The light didn't 'curve' towards the ground as it went north, but was straight, and when it came into full view it was definitely below the power lines. When I saw it through the trees, it was definitely above them.

      4. There was no noise, and the light (object?) didn't explode, nor was there any flash of light.

      5. I haven't dismissed the possibility of it being Ball lightning, because of it's close proximity to the power lines.

      6. The next day I took my dirt bike over to the clearing where the power lines are, and searched for a good 4 hours or so and found no evidence of burnt grass or impact (I might have missed it entirely, that's always possible). On this same thought, I checked the other side of the highway, and I couldn't find any evidence of 'launch tubes' for roman candles etc, nor could I find anything that might indicate that someone had even been there (no paths, footprints, the grass was still upright, and though it was mostly dead it looked totally undisturbed. Any how, this could just be a meteor, but without going under hypnosis, I'll probably never know for sure.

      Thank you to the witness for the great report.

      Escondido, California Object Caught On Film

      Date: May 2004
      Time: Daytime

      Message: I have read that UFOs are common around chemtrails, which I have been photographing for years. So I went through a bunch of my photos to see if there was anything there I had not noticed when taking the pictures. I found reflections, a bird or two, and some probable dust on the lens, but there is one photo which is unusual. It was taken in May, 2004, looking north from Escondido CA, which is about 35 miles north of San Diego.

      The object is very high up, and only appears as a white dot in the photo. My camera does not have sufficient resolution for more. I did use several digital methods to enhance the area of the photo where the object appears, and there is definitely something there. If you'd like to see it, email me and I will send it to you.

      Picture can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1486

      Thank you to the fellow for the report and photo.

      Newport, Gaspe, Quebec - Photo

      Date: June 2004
      Time: Evening ?

      HBCC UFO Note: I have written back to the person who sent along the photo to me and requested any information they might be able to provide.

      Hi Brian! I am sending you a photo that was taken by my father a few weeks ago near his home in Newport, Gaspe, Quebec. I have not really had the chance to discuss it much with him, but he told me that the object dashed in and out of the clouds a bit then took off. I will be keeping a much closer eye on the sky out here and bought myself a new camera for the evenings round the bonfire. Take Care! Love your site!

      Picture can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1482

      Thank you to the person who sent along the report and photo for us all to see.

      Avondale, Arizona - Estrella Lights Video Clips

      View Video Clips In Full Screen Mode !

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I have posted a little here from the witness who took the video footage. Also below the short report is another report for June 16, 2004 which some would have read before.

      Brian, On June 15th I also went out and got some video of what I saw. It was taken with a canon elf and the wind was terrible that day. I had two wittiness that day, (removed) my girlfriend and her friend (removed) These shots are nothing like what I got on video. ( Video Clips found at my website are for June 15, 2004) The 5 video clips can be found at my site at:

      Date: June 16, 2004
      Time: Evening
      Hello, I writing about the lights found in Avondale, Arizona on June 14th 2004. My girlfriend and I had witness these lights, a string of 17-20. On June 16th I got my video camera out and got some night shot video. 2 light then 4 a quick 5th one then back to 4 then 2 move slowly behind the Estrella Mountain leaving 2 ,one burns out then reappears above where it started. Any help would be wonderful.

      Brian, (removed) in Arizona, Sorry I have been writing these reports for a week now and really nobody's got back to me! You have been the first and the fastest, so I'll make you this offer I'll send you a copy not original of what I got. Please check it out for me, To tell you what's around here we live in Avondale which is to the west of Phoenix, to the west of me less than 2.8 miles is Goodyear airport, to the north of me about 15-20 miles is Luke Air Force Base. Now the base already made a statement of not dropping any flares on that day. You will hear on that news clip that the military have been trying to fly planes near them but the lights go out. On my video between me and the activity a plane with the flashing FAA light goes through the shot, about 34 through the tape. I never timed the whole event but its about 5-8 minutes. Write back so I can get an address to send this tape.

      Thank you to the witness for the report and being so kind as to send a copy of the tape to me.

      The video clips shown here are ©2004M. Di Silvestro. Please respect the gentlemans copyright as he is kind enough to share the clips with us all.

      Kelowna, Westbridge and Grand Forks, B.C. Meteor

      Date: June 29, 2004
      Time: Approx: 2:40 a.m.

      Calls came in from Kelowna, Westbridge and Grand Forks, British Columbia after a blue colored object was observed traveling in a southeasterly direction through the night sky. All of the witnesses, a total of 5 people who watched the event said the blue colored ball of light was traveling horizontally. A short tail was seen following behind and a couple of times, sparks could be seen dropping from it. All the folks reported no sound was heard and the sighting lasted only 3 or 4 seconds at the most. As the object continued on the witnesses lost sight of it due to mountains, trees or buildings in the way. Two of the witnesses thought that it wasn't all that high up in altitude. Everyone figured what they saw was a meteor.

      Thank you to all of the witnesses for their report.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.com Redirect: http://www.brianvike.com Redirect: http://www.hbccuforesearch.com Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com

    • hbccufo
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2004
        HBCC UFO Research - Recently Reported Sightings

        Military Base In Arizona Receives Strange Visitors

        HBCC UFO Research Note: Early last year I had someone who told me they had worked in the military and at the base they served on they did have some really strange things being seen over head in the sky's and on the ground. It wasn't much of a story which I was told, and to be honest I didn't know what to make of it. So I replied and went on with what I was doing, etc. Today I received a similar story from a different fellow who had served in the military back in the 1970's who explains what had taken place when he was on duty.

        Noticed you said you were working on the Phoenix Lights. You know, I was stationed at Luke AFB 73-75 and I was in the 58th Security Police Squadron and my last position was Desk Sgt., so after hours I would have to field all the incoming calls from the civilians around the Phoenix area explaining to them that there was no longer a Project Blue Book and that the Air Force no longer investigated UFO's. But I can tell you this, that area is a true hot bed for these objects and I have the pleasure of once again moving back there (early next year). Yes a hotbed, but not just for UFO's. I was also stationed at Davis Monthan at Tucson (was Strategic Air Command at that time), both of these bases had what was described by the Security Police who encountered it as a very tall bi-pedal humanoid type thing, mainly featureless, almost like a dark shadow. This thing would lurk near the perimeters of the bases. I read years later that the Security Police at Edwards AFB also had the same problem. At Davis Monthan this thing was seen time and time again within the Nuclear Storage area which was about a mile away (still on base) from the main area of the base. The Sentry dogs were terrified of it. This area of course contained the "Nukes" used by the 52's sitting on the Flight line, so it was a very sensitive area. This was my first Base and the area was very very strange. Especially working the Mid night shifts.

        I witnessed this thing in 1974, when after fielding call after call from civilians reporting UFO's all over the phoenix area, I decided to have some one relieve me on the desk, took a car and went out to the perimeter of the base along with a SAT team (Security Alert Team) as we sat watching, lights were darting about the White Tanks area, one of the Security guys yelled out and pointed toward the perimeter fence, sure enough there walked a tall dark "thing". As we watched it, it looked as though it began to run. It was about 200 yards away and in a very desert area. The perimeter fence near the flight line was only a small barb wired fence. As we drove out to where it should have been, it disappeared on us, no trace. Actually there was no where for it to go, but it was no longer there.

        As I'm sure you well know, often times when an area is sustaining a "flap", flying objects are not the only anomalous things making their presence known in the area, although the Phoenix and Tucson areas don't exactly experience flaps, its more like a continuous affair.

        Additional Information Below:

        There has got to be many others (Security Police) and others of course, to this day who have witnessed some of the goings on at the base. I don't think these things have stopped. I'll tell you a little story about Davis Monthan when I was sent there in 1971. As you know, this is the air craft grave yard. Within the base property there is a road that leads out of the main base and down the road to the Nuclear Storage facility, or at least there used to be a nuclear storage facility. Within the Security Police of the United States Air Force you have two divisions, one is Law Enforcement Specialist (which I was) and the other is Security Specialist, or what we used to call "ramp rats", these are the guys with the M-16's you see walking around the ramps where the fighters or bombers sit, you will also see them guarding the nuclear facilities or ICBM silos, my job was like that of City Police, we were the Law Enforcement branch. When I first started at Davis Monthan I worked a lot of Midnight shifts, one of our "duties" was to bring the guys (security) out at the nuclear site coffee. This we would do every night around 2 or 3 a.m. The site was perhaps 15 acres in size, surrounded by a large security fence, within the compound were numerous bunkers where they stored the nukes, this area was lit up by spaced telephone poles with lighting. So, you would have 2 or 3 guys at the entry control point, one guy on foot inside the area, and most of the time there would be one guy with a sentry dog in the area (usually asleep with his dog somewhere - LOL).

        So this one night we picked up their coffee and began our drive to the Nuclear Site, it was a two lane road that led out into the desert area (actually I here you can go on tours there now, and I imagine the same road is still there), on both sides of the road you had high metal fences so that you couldn't just stop and walk into the area of the aircraft "graveyard". It was really a quite spooky and kind of desolate ride going out there. So here we are driving out to give them their coffee. The ride was maybe 10 minutes. We pulled up to the gate, one of the guys came out, we handed him his coffee, we made a U turn and went back toward the main base. About half way between the main base and where we dropped the coffee, were driving, doing perhaps 30 miles an hour when we see this object in the middle of the two land road. At first we thought it was a vehicle broken down, we drove up close to the thing, when we got close enough and stopped we realized that it was a "prop" or propeller engine, about the size or maybe a little bit smaller than a Volkswagen.

        Well, obviously we were pretty stunned because we had just come down this road about 10 minutes before. So we get out of the car and take a closer look. Indeed that's what it was, the engine off a large propeller driven aircraft, minus the propeller. So we call the "flight Chief" our boss, like a Police Lieutenant for a civilian agency, he comes out, scratches his head and makes another call. So were sitting there in our car over the course of perhaps an hour as more and more brass begin filtering into the area. Eventually the Base Commander shows up, mind you this is now about 0400 hrs. We are told to leave and go back to headquarters where are briefed by our Flight Chief a little later who sternly instructs us not to speak to anyone about this nor to even mention it to anyone.

        Now Brian, this thing was sitting out there like someone had picked it up from the other side of the fence and then set it down in the middle of the road. The engine was nowhere near any of the very few gate entrances into this area and there were no drag marks around it. I would estimate that it had to weight at least a ton, so I don't think any pranksters placed it there. I think you have to believe whoever or whatever did this has to have a sense of humor.

        Oh, and if you can locate former Security Police from the Arizona bases I'm quite certain that will relate similar stories to you, I've lost track of all of them unfortunately.

        Well I think the area was safe from what it was being guarded against, but these other "intruders" we couldn't stop, but nothing really happened due to these "things", but it was clear to us that we could be trespassed upon though !!!!!

        Final story, although there were others: I believe it was near 1975 because I was about to be discharged. It was at Luke AFB and during a Midnight shift. We had a SAT team working that night comprised of 3 men. As I was working the "desk" at Security Police HQ these three SAT team members came into the office at around 0100 hrs or so. Normally they were a loud bunch, but this night they were really quiet and just kind of milled around near my desk, real quiet and they looked really perplexed After a few minutes I asked them what the heck was the matter with them. I finally got out of them that they were parked near the flight line. They were in one of those old Dodge "6 packs" 4 wheel drive trucks, the type with 4 doors. Two were seated in the front and one in the back. They were sitting there quietly talking with the engine shut off. The passenger in the front was talking to the guy in back when he said he saw this tall black "thing" coming running out of the desert toward the rear of the truck. He said he couldn't believe his eyes and screamed at the driver to start the truck and get out of there. As the driver was doing this, all three were looking behind the truck and saw this tall black man like thing run up to the truck and jump over the bed, it landed and took a few more steps and was lost to sight, by then the truck was started and our brave crew of Security Police was departing post haste out of the area they were sworn to defend (I would have too!!!!).

        They said it was just really tall, running on two legs, they couldn't make out any features or anything else.

        I'll tell you Brian I witnessed these guys first hand and they weren't lying, in fact they weren't going to say anything to anybody until I dragged it out of them. They were genuinely in shock.

        So, I don't know if these things were at other bases outside of the desert areas, but I know they were at Luke, Davis Monthan, and Edwards, were they somehow related to UFO's, I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. I believe Jacque Vallee has mentioned in his many books how many of these anomalous occurrences happen in tandem with each other

        Probably like you, I remember in the 50's when I was 6 or 7 years old watching the black and white clips on TV showing recently photographed UFO's, I remember groups of them in Flight, that was it for me, I was hooked from then on. I've spent 20 years in the San Francisco Police Department and just retired. Nothing in that department will be as exciting to me as getting back to that desert area and poking around with my camera

        Thank you to the person for relating this story to me.

        Alameda County Deputy Sheriff Relates Story

        Several years ago I walked into court and seeing the Alameda County Deputy Sheriff reading Whitley Strieber's Communion, asked whether he'd ever seen a UFO.

        And he had. He had been in the Air Force in the early 70's, working as some sort of Military Policeman at McClellan Air Force base, Sacramento. On the night in question, he's dutifully riding around the base in a jeep driven by his partner. He says there were nukes on the facility, stored in silos or something underground. They were driving toward that area, came around the corner of a building or something, and of a sudden, the driver just stops. My guy says he turns and looks at the driver to see what was going on, and sees him, mouth agape, looking up out the front window. Following his gaze, my guy sees a light hovering still and silent.

        They both exit the jeep, walk to the front, and lean against the hood and watch. The light, the size of a basketball, is just there, hovering over the silos, about the height of a telephone pole above the ground. There are no telephone poles or any other structures in the area.

        After a time, out the side of the 'basketball' comes another light, smaller, the size and shape of a Kleenex box. It separates from the first light a foot or so off to the side and it stops and hovers. After a while, the box light goes back into the basketball light, and then the show's over. The basketball either just winked out or disappeared up and away.

        Our two MPs turn and look at each other, both of their mouths agape and eyes wide, jump back into the jeep and head back whence they came. Their boss tells them to stay in place in quarters, that they will be interviewed by appropriate investigators.

        It's a busy night. In quarters, they pick up reports that on this evening, UFO reports are coming in from Air Force bases all over the West, including other bases in Central California and Montana.

        And no one ever shows up to interview them.

        Thank you to the person for telling me the story.

        Staff Sergeant Assigned To The 355th Security Police Squadron Reports Objects

        I was stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB from July 1975 to September 1979, as a Staff Sergeant assigned to the 355th Security Police Squadron. I spent many nights in the weapons storage area and out on the flight line, there was never one rumor of anything out of the ordinary, other than reports of drug smugglers dropping their loads from aircraft near our off-site Titan missile silos, while I was stationed there. Davis-Monthan was very uneventful compared to my other assignments.

        May 1972 - January 1974, NORAD Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado Springs: We had occasional sightings of red UFOs on the access road and flying up out of the surrounding woods.

        February 1974 - May 1975, Incirlik Turkey: During the Cyprus conflict between Turkey and Greece in 1974, I sighted a UFO just off base slowly flying around slow like a helicopter, then suddenly accelerating at a speed nearly too fast to follow them without a sound.

        One night during April 1974, I witnessed a white glowing UFO hovered silently over the nuclear storage area at 3:00 am at approximately 500 feet above the ground for about one hour, that appeared to be the size of a Volkswagen. The UFO suddenly accelerated towards the city of Adana silently about 4 am. I had been on duty out there on swing shift until 11:00 pm., and witnessed the object from the Security Police dormitory about two miles away. The next morning my flight had training with the flight who had been on duty out there that night and we compared what we all had all seen. They stated that the only measures taken were to set up their M-60 machines guns, and that they were not to fire on the object unless it initiated a hostile act.

        June 1975 - June 1976, F.E Warren AFB, Wyoming: I worked in Keys and Codes, which issued codes for authorized access to the unmanned Minuteman missiles. Keys and Codes was located within Central Security Control (CSC).

        One night a missile launch crew reported to CSC that alarms were going off at a Minuteman silo located about three miles away on a rise from the launch center. Minuteman missile silos were unmanned and a launch center controlled ten missiles. Topside from the launch center, the Security Police response team could see a bright white object lighting up the country side and hovering over the silo. The security team refuse to respond. CSC asked the launch crew what they thought about the situation and the SP refusal to respond. The launch crew states they would get back to CSC and hung up. CSC told the SP supervisor at the launch center to call back and let them know what they decided to do. We never heard back from them during the remainder of our shift.

        Maintenance crews reported seeing big foot tracks in the snow walking around the fence line of the silos. Security Police reported colored balls of light drifting through their sleeping quarters at the launch center sites during the night.

        At that time, Wyoming was experiencing cattle mutilations in the area. Security Police missile patrols reported several times that they had seeing helicopters at night sitting on the ground with no lights on and their engines running. These sighting were reported to the local country sheriff's offices, but nothing was ever found.

        As for Davis-Monthan, nothing ever happened while I was assigned there.

        Thank you to this person for his report.

        Pacifica, California Sighting And Possible Encounter

        I wanted to tell you about this thing that occurred to me back in 1995 when I was living in Pacifica Ca., which is about 15 minutes South of San Francisco. I was working Midnight shifts in the City then and it was my habit to take my dog out after I woke up for our 3 mile walk around the hills there. So I go out with the dog and as I began walking down the street (this was about 2 hours before sundown) I see this light hanging above the mountains East of me. There is a mountain range that runs North to South, it starts just south of San Francisco and runs about 60-70 miles south almost to San Jose. At its highest point its maybe 1500 ft., but I'm not sure of the height. The mountains and the object was approx. 1 perhaps 2 miles from me. Well, hanging right above the ridge line and approx 20 degrees above it, and stationary, is this light about the size of perhaps Venus, when its closest to the earth. So I'm watching this thing and I notice right away that its blinking.

        Although it was blinking like a large strobe on say perhaps a Jet Airliner, the blinks were not anything like that on a plane. The only way I could describe it is like a Morse Code. So I continue to walk and it continues to hang there blinking, or "coding" Now, I'm thinking to myself that I have "never" ever seen anything like this before. So I'm to the point where I'm looking for someone on the street to stop so I could ask them "are you seeing the same thing I'm seeing?" The walk normally takes me about 45 minutes and on the way I stop at this baseball field adjacent the Local High School, and continue to watch this thing. I would say that by then approx. 30 minutes have gone by. I'm thinking to myself that I wish I knew Morse Code because this has got to be what its doing. Again I'm looking around for someone to point this thing out to but there is no one.

        So I continue to watch, and as I'm watching it, it slowly begins to drift North-East, still blinking. Approx 20 seconds later it was lost to sight apparently drifting N-E, on the other side of the ridge and out of sight. So I walk the dog home and I'm thinking "who can I call". I have cop friends, but I'm NOT going to call them, they will think I'm crazy. So I forget about it. On this particular night I was off work and I decide I'm going to take a nap (since your body never really gets used to working the Mid-night shifts). I believe it was around 10:00 PM that I fell asleep.

        The next thing I know, I'm aware that I'm standing in my kitchen in front of the sink, I remember looking down at my arms and wondering what the heck was going on. I also remember thinking "this cant be a dream its too real" Now I have had a couple of "lucid dreams" but this was far more "real". The only way I can describe it is like I was in some sort of altered state. So I'm standing there and from where I am, I'm now looking out through the living room area and into the backyard area. Now, there is a sliding glass door that leads into the backyard (this is a townhouse-corner unit) and above the doors are windows that extend up about 20 feet (cathedral windows I believe they call it) to the ceiling, so these are really high windows. As I'm looking toward the window I become aware of this thing coming straight down into view and beginning to land in the backyard. The object was round, lit up like a Christmas Tree and perhaps 10 feet across. It had many different colored lights on it. It was coming down and was only maybe 9-10 feet away from the window, (this is a small backyard area)

        At that point this "lucid dream" ends. The next thing I know, I'm standing in the middle of my bedroom, (directly down the hall from the kitchen), and I'm fully conscious. As I'm standing there wondering what the heck was going on. I become aware of this unbelievably overwhelming feeling of fear that has overcome me, and this was like "nothing" I have ever experienced before. I've been involved in traumatic life and death situations in my job that were quite frightening, but its was absolutely nothing like this fear that had enveloped me. The only thing I could think of was to recite a prayer. I remember thinking if I can't get rid of this feeling I was going to have a heart attack, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I thought for a second " I might die from this!!! So I start saying this prayer, don't ask me which one cause I don't remember, but I repeat it over and over again, I don't know how many times. Then I begin to feel the fear leave my body like someone turned on a faucet. Once the feeling was tolerable I got into bed and went straight to sleep and didn't rise till the morning. Don't ask me how I managed that, because I don't know.

        So, one thing I know about this incident: that thing in the sky was unlike anything I've ever seen before. It, no matter what it was, was "real" The occurrence later that night, as to what that was all about is up for conjecture. One thing I know, whether "real" or not, I do not want to go through that again. And if the "dream" was an actual occurrence, then whoever or whatever "took me away" were not real friendly types, this I can assure you. I'm surprised that I didn't die from the effects or rather the fear.

        So, who knows. I have thought about going through a regression, but I think that if this did happen, I don't know if I would want to relive it, and perhaps this is what stops me from seeking the regression.

        Thank you to the person for this report.

        Lake Atitlán, Guatemala Pinkish Object

        Date: 2003

        Last year while in Guatemala, I was waiting on a dock for the last ferry to take me to a hostel on Lake Atitlán. It was dark and cloudless. A orb of pinkish light that was more yellowish in the centre, came across the sky slowly and soundlessly. I pointed it out to another woman waiting there and neither of us could figure out what it was. After a few minutes it started to move away from us, becoming smaller, until it was lost from sight behind the trees. A huge fire was also burning on the side of a hill not far from us and in the direction the light was headed initially. Unfortunately I had not taken my camera out
        with me that day!

        The orb probably could have been covered by a baseball if held out at my arms length, (I'm short), but I have no reference for distance. It was at an angle of about 60 degs to the horizon I think. While in the Monte Verde region of Costa Rica, myself and others were witness to a 'fireball' that shot across the sky almost parallel to the ground. We presumed it was a large meteor(?).

        Thank you to the eye witness for the report.

        Toronto, Ontario - 3 Equidistant Orange/Bronze Glowing Objects

        Date: June 26, 2004
        Time: 11:00 p.m.

        Location of Sighting: Hwy 11 just south of Bradford, ON (near Toronto)
        Number of witnesses: 3
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: 3 equidistant orange/bronze glowing objects with very long and narrow orange trails behind each.

        Full Description of event/sighting: My partner, family and I were returning to Toronto from a day up north. About 11:00 p.m., we were returning south on the stretch of highway #11 just after Bradford, a few moments past the Holland River bridge, minimal traffic and a semi-rural area. I was sitting in the passenger seat, enjoying a somewhat clear night sky when I caught a glimpse of 3 orange-bronze comet-head-like type objects "stream" in the sky directly to the right of me. They then became obscured by a ridge of trees. I told my partner that I think I just saw a UFO...so we drove anxiously until the next small clear area on Hwy 11 maybe 5-10 seconds up the road, whereupon I lowered my window and my partner jumped out of the car to observe the objects yet surprisingly once again as they emerged from the tree line travelling in a SE absolutely straight as an arrow formation. All three visibly equidistant to each other in formation and speed, their orange "trails" straight and narrow like pencil lines drawn behind them and not dissipating. Overall altitude and speed indeterminate but at arms length to the sky, we estimate the heads to be about 1/2 the size of an aspirin and the tails to be an amazing minimum three to four fingers-spread span. The middle object's head was brighter and larger than the two others each flanking the larger one and a bit back. We lost sight of them again as they passed into another tree line. Because of the shape, colour, speed, surmised low altitude and very precision flight path and equidistant spacing of these objects, we do not believe they to be part of any tri-satellite formation one may see from time to time in the night sky, nor a meteor cluster.

        Good luck with your continued research.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Saskatoon, Saskatchewan - Spheres

        Date: June 28/29, 2004
        Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

        On June 28th, my wife and I were sitting out on our back deck around 5:00 p.m. discussing our day when I noticed something in the sky to the east. From past experiences I have learned to always have a pair of binoculars close by on the deck, and immediately grabbed them and focused in. I think my wife could see my jaw drop as I asked her to quickly run into the house and get a Christmas present she had gotten for me just for this purpose, binoculars with a built in digital camera. While she was doing that, what I was focused in on was a series of bright white spheres, very high up, but yet very clear. I would say a series of 9 spheres that where joined to form a unbroken ring. I could even see the blue sky through the middle of the ring. The ring kept changing shape from almost a circle to oval and everything in between. I was stationary at first and then, the best way to describe it was, it just kept increasing in altitude until it disappeared. Any ways it turns out that the batteries where dead in the binoculars with the digital camera, so no photos of that one. Needless to say, we replaced the batteries.

        The very next day, at the same time of day, we where out on the deck again talking about the day before, both of us not expecting anything, but sure enough, as we were talking something out the corner of my eye caught my attention. In almost the exact same location as the day before. Again, grabbing my binoculars (without the built in camera, that one is sitting on top of the fridge in the house, geez) I focused in on a single sphere, very metallic looking as you could see light reflecting off of it. Moving very slowly towards us from the east, it was hard to tell if it was changing in size or just increasing in altitude. What ever it was doing, it was doing it every few seconds. Something I hadn't seen before was a strange haze or distortion of some kind around the object, almost making it blurry at times. Meanwhile, my wife had run in and got the binoculars with the camera and I managed to get a few photos which the best two are attached in this email. Although not very dramatic, I think they give you the idea of the shape and also the distortion around the object that becomes clearer when you enlarge the photos. Have a look and any comments would be valued. An interesting aspect of what we have been seeing here is that they are all in broad daylight. Brian, thanks again for the service you are providing.

        Best regards,

        Pictures can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1499

        Thank you to the witness for the report and photos.

        Phoenix, Arizona - 4th Of July UFOs

        Date: July 4, 2004
        Time: Dusk

        Hey Brian How Ya Doin'?

        Here's some pictures from the UFOs I caught flying around the neighborhood. When I took these pictures there was another power surge from the power plant that caused an unbelievable fire you will see in the pictures. Same power plant from the Estrella Light sightings. I am about 50 or more miles east of this fire about 1800' in the mountains looking at the valley. We have a fire burning North for the last week or so and the winds changed and brought some smoke towards the valley some 75 miles. Well, it made a gorgeous sunset and I decided to take pictures when I saw something fly into view. It was so fast I didn't get to capture it in the picture the first time but you guessed it-it came back and with some company. There were 4 objects traveling from North to South. They were in a "V" formation...3 together in front and 1 that trailed off to the side as if skipping one space toward the back of the formation making a short-legged "V" (check pictures). They passed behind the mountains and they were gone. 30 seconds later they came back from where I saw them disappear behind the mountains and traveled to the North and out of sight. Let me know what you think. Talk to you soon Bud.

        Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1504

        Thank you to the person for this report.

        Dreams I've Had Involving Aliens Are Very Vivid

        Hi Brian,

        I have been compelled to write you after reading some of the abduction stories on your site. The story "Unusual Markings Show Up On Israeli UFO Investigator" struck a chord with me, as well as a few others. A month ago, I had the same type of marks show up on my left elbow. They were almost in the exact same place as shown in the picture of the Israeli UFO Investigator. There were three small raised dots that formed an isosceles triangle. They lasted for about a month. In the mean time, I've had plenty of mosquito, ant and chigger bites come and go. (I spend a lot of time outdoors.) All but one of the dots has healed, but there are little freckles where the other dots had been. I would probably just brush this off as coincidence if it wasn't for the fact that I've had several abduction dreams over the last few years. One occurred last month around the time these marks appeared.

        Let me give you some background on the dreams. These dreams I've had involving aliens are very vivid. Unlike most dreams I have, the normal ones which quickly fade away as the day goes by, I can remember these "alien encounter" dreams as if they were actual real life events. One happened years ago but I can recall it as if it "happened" yesterday. I guess what I am getting at is these dreams don't seems like dreams at all. They are almost more vivid than things that "really" happened a few days ago.

        Dream #1 (2 years ago, 6/02)

        I was at a beach house with several people. It was dark out, the night was clear. While looking at the waves from a screened porch I saw a golden orb the size of a car fly into my field of view. It came from out in the darkness of the ocean to my left, maybe 500 feet over the water. It came about 100 yards from shore, swooping down about 10 feet above the waves. I remember seeing the golden light reflecting on the water. It took off to my right, back out into the darkness with out a sound. I remember thinking how graceful an arc the craft had just taken and how it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

        Next, I heard the sound of someone excited/surprised coming from outside. I opened the screen door and stepped down three wooded steps. I saw a friend (not sure who) and a "tall blonde", 5 feet tall, skinny, possibly silver clothes, white-ish skin with big black eyes. I felt the need to communicate. I had my hands down by my side, palms facing forward in the least threatening posture, showing my hands were empty. I didn't want them to harm my friend and wanted them to know we were friendly and curious. Next thing I know, I was laying on my back in the grass. I don't know how I went from standing to laying down. I couldn't move but I wasn't scared. I remember the alien looking over me, his face was only about a foot from mine. He looked peaceful and interested. When I woke, I was amazed. I wasn't scared, it was more like a WOW! feeling, butterflies in my stomach etc... It has been two years and I still remember it like it was yesterday. I just wrote this quickly off the top of my head.

        (One thing I've noticed from this and other dreams is that aliens smell very strange. It is hard to put a smell into words, but I'll try... repulsive, acidic, musky, overwhelming. I did not like it at all. It is nothing like I have ever smelled, so it is hard to compare it to something else. Why do I remember smells from a "dream"?)

        Dream #2 (6 months ago, 1/04)

        I was outside next to my apartment. I looked up in the sky to see a geometric craft, roughly triangular, with the top of the craft having strange "stealth bomber" geometry. The craft was mostly white, maybe a silver underside. The skin of the craft was very detailed. It descended to 10 feet over me. It then proceeded to beam a bright light down onto the top of my head. It got very hot, but not a burning sensation, more electrical. I was starting to panic when something calmed my down and reassured me I would not be harmed. Everything became pure white and I woke up. My alarm had gone off but I slept through it. Very unusual for me. The next day I went outside to the spot were the event happened. I'd never stood in that spot before but the view was exactly what I'd seen in my dream. I got a little freaked.

        Dream #3 & #4 (6 months ago, 12/03)

        Twice within a few weeks I had choking dreams. The first woke me up in the middle of the night a little panicked. It felt like I'd had something down my throat. After a glass of water I was back in bed and didn't think much of it. A week later I woke up choking. Again I felt like I'd had tubes down my throat. My throat was raw and it was hard to swallow. My heart was beating out of my chest. I was scared to death of something in my apartment, more scared that I can ever remember being. (I'm not the type of person who scares easily.) It took a good 10 minutes to get the courage to get out of bed. I finally went into the bathroom to get some water. I could barely bring myself to turn on the light, in fear that something would be looking over my shoulder. After I got the bathroom light on, I stared to calm down, but was still quite shaken. I am not sure what I was so scared of, all I can remember is a quick flash of a weird blank face. (I just got chills when I typed that.)

        Dream #5 (last month about the time the mark appeared, 5/04)

        Me, my mother and grandmother were on a dock that was on a small lake. It was almost totally dark outside, but clear with stars. I looked up and saw a red-ish/white-ish UFO a few hundred feet above. It was morphing, changing shape but would always return to being a round sphere inside a circular ring. We made some comments about it, like "Is that what I think it is?", etc... Then I noticed two or three creatures coming towards us down the dock. They were three feet tall, almost as wide as they were high, with dark robe-like clothes and dark mask-like faces. They were trying to grab us with stubby fingers. I kicked a few into the lake. They didn't seem to like the water. I felt bad, but they shouldn't scare people like that. Everything else after this is unclear, but we were possibly taken somewhere by these creeps. When I woke, I had slept through my alarm and was almost late for work.

        Dream #6 (last week 6/04)

        This one is a little vague, but I though was worth mentioning. I had been taken somewhere (a white foggy room?) and many people or beings were teaching me things. They were telling me I was on some kind of mission or assignment. It was important and a little creepy, as if I didn't totally agree with their purpose, but understood that it was necessary. There was something else that was to be revealed to me at a later date. I had many questions, I wanted to know more, but they only told me what they wanted me to know. Like I said, all this is kind of vague. This wasn't nearly as vivid as the other dreams, but I did wake intensely curious as to what I was told. I am frustrated that I can't remember more.

        One last thing I'd like to add...

        I have seen a UFO outside of my dreams. I was driving my car to work one morning about 9 months ago. I looked up to see a silver orb moving slowly over the top of a thunderhead. It was not a plane, as I saw about five planes that morning. It was sliver, oval shaped, and not moving fast enough to be a winged craft. It was about at about 15,000 feet and was bigger than a DC-10. It was heading slowly north then changed and headed slowly south. The sighting lasted about 30 seconds before it vanished behind the clouds. Since the sighting didn't last long, I can't say for sure what I had seen, but it wasn't a plane or a balloon.

        I don't know if all this amounts to anything or if I just have an over-active imagination. Thanks for listening. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

        Thank you to the person for the report.

        Brian Vike, Director
        HBCC UFO Research

        Home - Phone 250 845 2189
        email: hbccufo@...
        Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
        Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
        HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:

      • hbccufo
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8, 2004
          HBCC UFO Research - Recently Reported Sightings

          Military Serviceman Relates Sighting From Fort Bragg

          Here is another which I unfortunately did not witness but heard it from some who did.

          I believe it was summer in '64 or '65 when I was assigned to Ft Bragg, NC in an intelligence capacity.

          There was a report that a "UFO" was hovering over the Nuclear Weapons Facility off of Reilly Road. The Nuclear Facility stored nuclear artillery shells for the 82d Airborne Division. It was late afternoon as I recall.

          I will skip some details. (HBCC UFO Research Note: The details that were left out because of security).

          I did not get there in time to see it. Reportedly it was a disc-shaped craft and hovered over the site for about 20 minutes. The Special Forces guards assigned to the site were terrified, and feared that if the shells were somehow detonated that half of NC would be obliterated. There was an indication that some passerby took a photo with an old "Brownie" camera and that it might have been printed in the local paper, the "Fayetteville Observer".

          That's about all I can say about it.

          Thank you to the fellow for telling this important story.

          Fairchild AFB In Spokane, WA Visitor

          I was reading your articles on "Visitors" at AF Bases. I was stationed at Fairchild AFB in Spokane, WA. I was one of many Security Policemen assigned there. Yea, a "Ramp Rat" only I know we were the best of the bunch (LOL) Anyway, we also had a visitor, however we attributed it to a "Lost Soul" I know because I've seen it twice. I had been on site for roughly three weeks, and I was working in the Nuclear Storage Area on "Bravo 4" a two man patrol. At about 1:30 a.m. I could swear I saw someone running at our vehicle. It was nothing from the ordinary, we would have "area exercises" from time to time with a "Security Team Member" playing the roll of a "enemy combatant"

          I saw this and reported the event to my team leader Sgt. Jim. I reported what I was seeing to the area tower. I was new and I had never seen nor heard of these events at all. Jim was convinced I was really seeing what I was reporting to him, and in my subsequent radio conversations, so were others. They responded the entire area of Security Policemen to our location, including turning on all the area lighting, in an effort to assist us in finding this individual. We never did, and we search everything and everywhere for the next two hours. I was kidded about what I saw, but I was never doubted. I was told it was the base "Goat Man" or the resident ghost, and many have seen it before and since I did.

          Additional Information Below:

          Sure, Gladly

          I was with the 92nd SPS from June 1985 through July 1987. Our visitor who was called the "Goat Man" was quite a ghost. The Nuclear Storage area has several sensors outside the secure fence, just inside the 30' clear zone. On a few occasions I was in the Tower with the Tower Operator. The sensors started to activate in an "Entry" Pattern. When they do that a camera activates and shows a B&W picture of the area, when the camera activated, we. (There were 3 of us in the Tower at the time) saw a black figure starting to climb the fence. My team member and I hauled ass from the tower and raced to the area.

          A Nuclear Storage Area or (Weapons Storage Area) "WSA" as we called it because we could not officially say "nukes" is a big patch of land, normally with a Conventional Storage Area or CSA located right next to it. As we got to the intrusion area, the tower operator immediately notified us that he received an "Exit" activation in a direct line from the entry point. Right straight across the entire WSA. I saw the thing, as it started to climb the fence. I swear it turned and looked right at us, not just the camera, but right at us. It was always a running joke with us, "The Goat Man" but those who have seen it, or been around someone who has seen it knows better. Needless to say this thing scared the hell out of me. The first time I saw it, it was raining, and I was on a Midnight Shift. Jim and I were parked next to a "Nuke" Structure Barn Door. Our vehicle was parked as close to the door as we could be, my side (The Passenger Side) was just inches from the door so I could not exit the vehicle. If you can imagine that. And to see this thing between two bunkers, inside the WSA running towards me, I was scared and I'm sure it showed, because like I said they activated every light in the area, calling all team members out to conduct a search.

          If Jim was not there right beside me when I saw it, I don't think anyone would have thought too much of it. But when he told CSC, I was new and this was my first night in the area.. They made sure there were no exercises being conducted, and then called for radio silence while the entire fire team searched the area. Grid pattern; top to bottom, and side to side, it took the better part of two hours to do too.

          Thank you to the person for the report. I would like to ask all service men and woman from the past to the present if they have encountered anything like this, or have been witnessed to an object over or around a base that they please contact me.

          Gatwick Airport, London England

          Date: June 26, 2004
          Time: Daytime sighting

          I took a couple of photos of something hovering over the approach to Gatwick airport, England, earlier this week. It looks like a telegraph pole hovering in the sky. I took 3 pictures of it. Don't know who to contact about it but I found your web site via Google. Are you interested in the pictures?

          Hi Brian,

          I've attached a couple of cropped images of the object which I saw over the approach to Gatwick Airport in England on Sunday 26th June 2004. I was driving into the airport when I saw the object hanging in the sky. I was in traffic so I couldn't hang around but I managed to take a couple of shots with my digital camera which was in the car.

          For your information,

          Object_1.jpg has been reduced in size and I've added some 'unsharp mask' for clarity the object, which looks like a telephone pole is hanging just above the cars in this photo.

          Object_2.jpg has been cropped from the original but the image is actual size from the camera. I've left the bushes in the photo for scale.

          Object_cropped.jpg is a small cropped version of the object itself

          There was a strong westerly wind blowing that day, around 20-25 knots but the object didn't appear to be drifting. If anything it seemed to be gaining height vertically but remained in the same position over the ground. I couldn't stop to see what happened next as I was holding up the traffic and was getting abuse from other drivers so I had to move on.

          I'd be interested to know if you've seen anything like this before.

          PS. If you have any problem with these attachments please let me know.

          Pictures can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1521

          Thank you to the witness for the report and photos.

          Port Coquitlam B.C., Over Burke Mountain

          Date: June 30, 2004
          Time: 3:00 a.m.

          At approx: 3:00 a.m., on June 30, I was still up and gazing out my window, I noticed what appeared to be a small plane flying west at about 3 thousand feet over near Burke Mtn. I don't usually see planes at that hour, so took a quick look through my binoculars. It still appeared to be a plane so I didn't pay it much attention. Just a few moments later I saw what appeared to be another small plane in the same area following the same flight path. It came to a stop in mid air and what had appeared to be a set of running lights fused into one large white light. I started video taping it and it appeared to be jumping all over the place, sometimes as one light, sometimes two or strung out in a line of as many as six. When strung out as six white objects it appeared to have different coloured aura's surrounding each object, actually quite pretty to look at. Trouble is when I copy from digital to VHS I lose most of the detail and colour.

          It was still there when I decided to get to bed. I must have watched it for about fifteen minutes. When I quit it appeared to have gained quite a bit a altitude and to the naked eye just appeared to be a star which flickered.

          Thank you to the witness for the report.

          Port Coquitlam, B.C. - looked Just Like A Flying Cigarette

          Date: June 30, 2004
          Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

          June 30, approx:. 10:00 p.m. sky was clear, the sun had set and the sky was getting pretty dark although still a dark shade of Blue. I aimed my camera over to the area, over Burke Mtn. where I've been seeing most of those strange lights and objects. About ten minutes after I hit record I saw something flash across the viewfinder. Thinking it was a meteorite I looked up where the camera was pointing but saw nothing. When I wound the tape back later and looked at it frame by frame I was kind of surprised to see the object looked just like a flying cigarette, it was faster then a satellite and appeared to have a white luminous glow. The flying pole you have on your site from England, appears to be the same object. I wonder if that one glows at night? I showed it to my doubting wife and her first comment was, "what the heck is that, it looks like a cigarette butt", perhaps its the same object seen over Richmond, last month.

          Last week I also saw a strange appearing aircraft? flying south apparently over the King George Highway. Still not sure if it was an airplane. Was just after sunset, probably about 10:00 p.m. it looked strange as it had a large white landing light on the right wing just to the side of the fuselage, just about the centre of each wing were large coloured lights facing forward, on the right wing a large red one with a small red running light on the wing tip. On the left was a large green light with a small green light on the wing tip. The fuselage was very sleek and it appeared to be similar to one of the government jets. The wing was long and narrow shaped like the wing of a U2 spy plane. It looked like it had engines mounted on both sides of the rear fuselage but I could not see a rear wing. It appeared to have a rudder but although I watched until my view was blocked by this bldg, I never did see any rear wings, possibly the wing was mounted on top of the rudder but I should have been able to see it.

          Thank you to the witness for the report.

          Received Report: July, 6, 2004

          Montana Circle Impressions

          To whom it may concern: About four weeks ago I was out in the yard ( two acres ) and there is a eight foot fence around the yard all wood. The grass at that time was pretty high ( about 24 inches ) and really thick and green, well I was walking through and I noticed a circle impression at about 2 feet in diameter pressed into the grass. I got the impression that what ever happened to create this was done from up above because of the eight foot fence around the property. It was like a fan machine was put atop and turned on, well I then realize that all the grass strands were not broken but bent so perfectly in a circular motion. So I get the camera and started taking pictures and end up finding a couple more close by. If a earthly what ever created this effect there would have been evidence of its doings all over the area. The largest one was three feet in diameter so far and I have found six of the circle impressions in the grass with the thought that I wonder if any one else has had them also? There are dogs here and they have responded to nothing at night so I have realized that it is happening at weeeeeeee hours of the morning. It is an interesting concept due to the fact that how ever this is happening it is being done from the air. Sincerely,

          Thank you to the witness for the report.

          Swansea, UK

          Date: July 5, 2004
          Time: 11.20 pm

          Number of witnesses: 2
          Number of objects: 1
          Shape of objects: Point of light.

          Full Description of event/sighting: My cousin and I were out stargazing in the garden, using a pair of binoculars (we have a new telescope, but haven't quite mastered it yet :). It was a very clear night, without any clouds or bright street lights. We had a star-map from heavens-above.com and were using the Ursa Major constellation to get our 'bearings' when we both suddenly saw a moderately bright 'star' move in steadily from the left and move under and across the handle part, and stop inside the dip. I thought it was a shooting star at first, but it wasn't very bright, probably only as bright as the dipper stars, and maybe a little smaller. It just stopped dead, so I had a quick look through the binoculars. There was a slight twinkling to it, like a star, but no other lights. It probably stayed like that for about 10 seconds then moved back and forth a bit, then it shot downwards, just under the base of the pan, then quickly moved off to the right, then diagonally upwards to the right, where we lost it. We looked for another 20 minutes after that, but didn't see it again. I realize that it was most likely much closer to us (or further), and nowhere near the big dipper, but it just seemed to move within that area from our point of view.

          Any ideas what this could of been?

          Thank you to the witness for the report.

          Mississauga, Ontario "Orbs" In And Around The Chemtrails

          Date: July 6, 2004
          Time: Approx: 5:00 a.m.

          Hi guys. July the 6th. Morning, early at about 5:00 a.m., the Chemtrails in west TO were already forming. There were 3 HUGE wide and long ones from Mississauga north west to south west Toronto. I have been observing the sky for unusual phenomenon since I was a young teenager. I have very good distance vision too. I also have been more attentive for "orbs" in and around the chemtrails for some weeks now. On driving my bus east on Eglington Ave at 9:37 a.m. I observed a silver flash up at 10:00 o'clock to my left. Followed it for about 10 seconds. It was a spherical object. After the initial sun
          reflection it turned silver grey then darker as it moved in a straight line east just perpendicular to and under a chemtrail. It takes some time to move along that part of Eglington Ave. between Dufferin St. and Marlee in the morning. After about 10 minutes two nice size but small "normal" clouds started to form. Later there were more to my right south of Eglington.

          After lunch in the west end at about 1:00 p.m. I came outside to see the whole sky filled with mottled clouds, flat and scattered. Very beautiful. I have a photo of them and a photo of a section of the early morning chemtrail cloud that produced a large semi circular rainbow type effect. Did I see a real UFO orb? I don't know. I wonder if maybe we are getting some help against these trails. Perhaps there is a silent war going on. Hmm. So everyone look up and keep a camera handy..it might be evidence for a law suit in the distant future against some distant future government. Later guys. I will send photos as I get them in.

          Thank you to the witness for the report.

          Littleton, Colorado

          Date: July 7, 2004
          Time: 1:40-1:45 a.m.

          Number of witnesses: 4
          Number of objects: 1
          Shape of objects: Round

          Full Description of event/sighting: We were at University and County Line Rd. driving north on University. The object came straight down in front of us nearly hitting the ground. It was a bright white ball of light that had a short dark green/blue tail. As best as I can estimate it approached maybe 30 or 40 feet above the street and then disappeared. It looked like someone turned off light, it did not pulse or dim before going out, it did not light up anything that was surrounding it. It disappeared, it did not look like any comet/shooting star that I have ever seen. It is difficult to say how far away it was but it was from us but it was close, before it disappeared I was bracing myself for the impact. It was moving very fast, faster that freefall. It's hard to say how big it was but it looked significant, looking through the windshield it was absolutely impossible to miss. There were 4 of us driving in 3 cars, everyone saw it. There was nobody else on the road that we could see. It appeared to be coming straight down but it is possible that it was traveling in an arc, or a nose dive. Please let me know if anyone else saw this.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 12, 2004
            HBCC UFO Research - Recently Reported Sightings

            Albuquerque, New Mexico

            Date: Late 1950's

            My Mother who is 78 told me this story. My mother & father back in the late 50's were headed into Albuquerque, New Mexico near dusk. She stated that numerous cars were pulled over on the highway & my father became frustrated at the hold up. Then my Mother told him to look into the sky, there were 3 UFO's and they were not far off. They held in place and the top section turned with lights and so did the base edge that went around the bottom. Mother never talked about this until she saw my photo of the Rodeo and more importantly the sky!

            I would like to thank the person who filed the report.

            Concord , New Hampshire Meteor

            Date: 1960's

            Back in the early to mid 1960's when I was about 7 or 8 years old I saw a meteor. I lived in Concord New Hampshire USA at the time and it was late afternoon and I was outside standing by a car that my dad was working on and I heard this roaring/hissing noise and looked up to the southern sky and immediately saw this giant boulder traveling across the sky that was bright red /white hot with sparks flying off it in all directions. My Dad was under the car working on it and I kept yelling that I see a flying saucer as at the time, I knew no better. He said I was crazy and finally he stood up and saw the meteor as it hurdled out of site. It was rocking side to side and it was incredibly huge and had a bluish/white vapor trailing behind it. I was so excited by the event, I was shaking. We went for a ride after in the car that my dad was working on and heard a news report about the meteor 1st being spotted around the Virginia area and they said they think that it probably touched down somewhere in Maine. I'm 48 now and have never heard anyone ever talk about it much less remember the event. It was the most incredible thing I have ever saw. Have you ever heard anything about this, Thanks.

            Thank you to the person for their report.

            Wright Patterson Air Force Base

            Wreckage Of A Saucer And Small Bodies

            Date: 1968

            Hi Brian;

            It must have been about 1968 at Hickam Air Force Base AFB, where I was fulfilling my Air Force duty as a Air Policeman at the time, latter to be renamed Security Police. Sometime during that year I met two Air Force Policeman who had been newly transferred from Wright Patterson AFB, to Hickam Air Force Base. When I asked these new guys why they had been reassigned I was shocked to hear their answers. According to both of these persons, they had been guards outside at a top secret aircraft hanger, and instructed never to enter inside . Yet one night they both decided to enter and check it out, inside they found themselves staring at the wreckage of a saucer type of craft, and some small bodies laid side by side. A Government civilian contractor entered the hanger after them. Shortly thereafter they were reduced in rank,and transferred to Hickam Air Force Base. The story stayed with me, and I believe it to this day. When they told me the story, I think they were still in shock from their experience.

            Thank you to the person for this report.

            Cannon Air Force Base Object and Light Beam

            Date: Early 1968

            This report below was told to me by a fellow who had heard this story from one of the Military Security Police Officers who he bunked with at the Cannon Air Force Base at the time of the incident.

            The gentleman told me that in 1968 he was a Military Security Police Officer and was stationed at Cannon Air Force Base which is located just outside of Clovis, New Mexico. The man said he was sure that the information he was going to give me was declassified, to a point. He said at that time the base had the only F111 Flight Simulator in the United States Arsenal which was located at the Cannon Air Force Base so they certainly had the Security.

            At 1:00 to 2:00 a.m., the Zantop aircraft would be landing. The fellow said the Zantop was in the same line of work that the Air America was in, but the Zantop would carry around classified equipment, for example if some important classified equipment was needed from one of the manufacturers this aircraft was sent out to collect it.

            On one particular night in early 1968 glowing objects were spotted beyond the fence line of the base and in the distant perimeter. The staff at the Air Force Base pretty much ignored these lights on the first night, wondering if it was just someone playing around, or not thinking a whole lot about it. On the second night a couple of Military Security Police were up on the flight line when they observed an object above them and as they watched they saw a white beam of light came down from the object. (From the person who is relating this story he said to his understanding the light was attached to the object when first noticed).

            The two Military Security Police ended up watching the object leave the vicinity, but the beam of light stayed and moved around the flight line. The Security Police were in a position to challenge the beam of light, and when they came near to it ... it skirted them. The light almost matched the Police Officers moves. The Police challenged the light on three different occasions only to have it move around them.

            One of the Police Officers new someone who was in the air traffic control tower at the base, the tower people officially said nothing happened, but unofficially they had observed the entire event. This all took place on the second night.

            On the third night after the strange lights were observed around the Cannon Air Force Base the beam of light reappeared and went over towards the building where the F111 Flight Simulator was housed. Around the building was the Base Security and it was reported that the beam of light penetrated the building as it was seen inside. Shortly afterwards the beam of light was gone.

            After the three nights of the unusual experiences at the base the men who were with the Base Security and who witnessed all of this were talking about what they had witnessed. Eventually folks from the Internal Security showed up and interviewed all of the Military Security Police Officers who were there. There were approximately 14 or 15 personal (SAT - Security Alert Team) who were involved in this event and who were dispersed thoughout the different Air Force Bases. Only one of the Military Security Police Officers who was a Sgt. remained at the Cannon Air Force Base. Not one of the SAT members failed their duties, they were just moved around to other bases because of the strange phenomena that took place in early 1968. I would guess someone wanted to keep a lid on what happened the best they could.

            Thank you to the ex-military man for relating the story for us all to read.

            Also again I would really appreciate hearing from any military men and women who have been witness to this event, or to other events of this kind which have taken place over military bases.

            Hagerman Idaho - Seven Objects Appeared

            August 17th, 1995:

            I received a phone call from my father while I was residing in a apartment complex in Twin Falls Idaho at the time. He told me that him and my mother have seen something very strange up in the hills just above Hagerman Idaho, known as the Bill Rapids (Its actually spelled Bell Rapids ~ ). Hagerman is my old home town.. I have grown up in that town while attending school in Gooding. However, I didn't believe him but he told me that he wasn't lying and wanted me to come down and pay a visit so he could show me.. I said sure.. but had to wait for the next day because my wife was using our car to visit her parents at the time.

            August 18th, 1995: 1900HRS.

            I arrived at my parent's house in Hagerman. My dad was telling me that he saw something that "crashed" up in the hill and it looked like a atomic explosion during the night before. He said that it was more of a purplish explosion like a shell type went off or something like it and these things were flying around it aiming a beam at the place where a thing, supposedly a UFO exploded.

            Then my mother, dad and I went up to the hill roughly around 2100 hrs. This is a area where the government announced that Bell Rapids is to be the fossil bed monument for its famous fossil horse.... we have had talks in the past with suspicions that the government had other reasons to seal this part of the desert off to prevent any damage to the desert....however exactly at 2230 hrs, we were at the overlook there standing there, my dad was having a beer, my mother was just sitting there talking and talking like there is no end...

            Then all of a sudden 7 objects appeared in the sky, mainly in the area of southwestern desert, These objects were huge and they all glowed like orange-yellow balls going around in the sky. At first I thought there were forms of lightening balls, but not in that color type.. when the lights were flashing in the sky, they went dim and I could see red specks in the sky circling something... then whatever they are, turned the lights back on and one of the object disappeared and reappeared assumingly like 30 miles apart from the original group.

            However, in the back of my mind, I knew something was going on up there in that part of the desert.. something very strange is going on at the time and the way these objects acted, it looked exactly like as if they were circling around a piece of land there and I could tell that these objects were huge and at a distance of 35 to 40 miles away that one of these objects would fit exactly the size of the city of Hagerman itself.

            When these objects moved, they were moving in a circular pattern, almost like Orion pattern (constellation Orion) and exactly what I saw in movies...when the show first starts up, the Orion pictures show the symbols of stars circling...exactly as that. Then when one of the objects disappeared and reappeared so far away from the main group, it had shown to me that it looks so familiar to something that I have seen before. I then remembered at the exact moment when we saw these objects in the sky, that there is a Indian burial grounds up there somewhere near there that we saw when I was a kid. There were small mounds of rocks positioned in a large circular pattern and one of the mounds are far away from the group. This is near where I found that stone....

            Then...when the objects were circulating in that area, the object which left the main group reappeared back with the group and left the area... they left real fast too.. Then when we went back to my parent's house, I had wished I could have had a video camera, or even a photo camera or anything that I could have recorded that moment. Due to lack of finances, I didn't have anything like it with me at the time.

            Then later on during the week, there were reports coming in over the bearcat scanner and CBs' that truckers where they go up during the night to load the sugar beets on their trucks, mysterious objects keep pestering them from time to time. This has been going on ever since. Then when I came into town of Hagerman a few years ago when I first moved to Utah, I asked my father about these things and he said that these objects keep doing this to people who were driving vehicles up in the desert. People of Hagerman just decided to keep their mouths shut regarding these objects because of fear of being intimidated by the government or such alike. They also have decided that any object that pestered with them, they wouldn't report it over broadcast or in any form of communication just as long there isn't any accidents or injuries caused by these objects.

            This is one thing that had gotten me wondering after all of these years, which people are not coming forward about these things. One of the reasons is the fear of US government intervention regarding property rights which the US govt. announced that the entire area is a fossil beds monument and the government had other reasons why they have done these things in the desert.

            Several years ago, there was a report on TV in the local area that a army helicopter went down from Gooding Idaho,(about 30 miles from Hagerman) I think from the national guard there and they had kept everything under tight wraps on how it crashed. Then later they explained that there was some form of equipment failure that caused to down the helicopter. They just closed the "case" right there from the start, no more information allowed.

            I know that you would find this interesting until I ran into a website on the internet explaining about a human mutilation in that area...Bliss Idaho is only 7 miles from Hagerman...and 22 miles or so from Gooding Idaho... This site explained about a human mutilation in Bliss Idaho but I strongly believe that it was caused by lightening but however there is no conclusion on what it could be. You can read it at: www.para-normal.com but however that site seems sluggish or is down. If it gets back up, you can go to that site and look on the right side of page which shows a mutilated human picture..click on that and it explains the whole thing.

            Thank you to the witness for this report.

            Bonavista, Newfoundland Big Orange Globe

            Date: April 23, 1999
            Time: Evening

            My name is (removed) and I live in Bonavista, Newfoundland and on the night of April 23rd, 1999 me and my friend seen a Big Orange Globe of some site over the water in Bonavista it scared me so much it was like nothing I ever seen before, I went a bit closer and then it got brighter. My radio signal was getting bad and there was a boat of some kind underneath
            the UFO which was strange cause it had weird lights on it but I am sure it was a boat of some kind. After about 5 minutes watching it I left and tried to get someone to come and see it with me and my Friend. Then it got brighter and it dropped altitude faster then anything I seen and came up again, it was like it was following us and it got to us so quick I knew a plane or a small air craft wouldn't have been able to do that and why would it be interested in a car on the highway, So I went and in a matter of 2 minutes I came back and it was gone. However this is not the first sighting around here like this one. My friends father had the same experience as well just like mine 30 years ago around the town of Eliston (near Bonavista) he seen a big orange globe so that is why I am certain that it was a UFO. So please if there are any information on this can you send it to me or get in contact with me.

            Thanks for your time. Yours truly,

            I would like to thank the witness for the report.

            Top Secret Bunker Visited By Hovering Craft

            Howdy Brian;

            Personally I have seen many things and there is definitely life out there - however; I write about what my brother told me some ... 15 years ago. My brother (removed) is now sleeping in the ground due to a leaking nuke that was wheeled in on him and his crew - he died slowly for 15 years or so; many on his crew never walked out of the room alive and a few did not last as long as my brother ... however all are sleeping and can no longer speak about their experiences.

            My brother's job kept him underground most the time and seldom did he ever know where he was working - or where on the planet he was at. He was top secret classified and was not allowed to talk about much concerning his job, however; he told us once about a special sighting while in a bunker that had fourteen foot thick walls and ceilings.

            I believe that this may have occurred in Maine, one of the few times he knew where he was - he and his crew saw over the base looking out one of the few windows and said there was a vessel that was hovering over the base about 100 feet ... it was humming at first and just hovering - then the humming began to become louder and louder and forceful. After a short time the vibrations actually began to crack the walls in the bunker. Then the vessel just floated off a ways and then at a very
            high rate of speed left view.

            Thank you to the person for telling me this story. On a personal note I am very sorry to hear about the fellows brother.

            Osoyoos, B.C. (east of) - Bolide/Fireball

            Date: June 10, 2004 ?
            Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

            A friend of mine who lives in Fruitvale, B.C. (close to Trail) saw a flash which momentarily lit the region he was driving near Osooyos "like noon" leaving an orange streak branching to five, suggesting the flash happened at a break of a single
            bolide into five portions.

            Additional Information Below:

            He was on Hwy 3 about two hundred meters (his guess) up the Mountain to the East of Osoyoos, on a Thursday morning, about 3 AM, on a switchback facing South when the sudden day light illumination immediately faded and revealed an orange streak branching into five, over, or some small number of km to the West of Osoyoos - probably on the 10th of June (between his recollection of 'the first half of June' and my memory of him telling me 'last week I saw ...' about two weeks

            Thank you to the person for this report.

            Portland Oregon Unusual Object caught On Film

            Date: July 8, 2004
            Time: 9:08 p.m.

            Hi Brian,

            On July 8, 2004 I was puttering around the backyard when I looked up and saw something blue-black in color, no apparent lights, moving to the south somewhat slowly, not as fast as the typical single engine airplane. It appeared almost overhead, but shifted say 60 to 70 degrees above the western horizon, low enough to be easily seen. As an object it seemed a bit large, or a bit close, say 1000 to 3000 feet altitude, and made no noise. This was a real photo snapshot opportunity, excepting the poor lighting conditions.

            It took me 30 seconds to run and get the camera. The first picture Pict5702, is zoomed in 40x (10x optical, 4x digital) and is overexposed and out of focus. On subsequent photos I then switched camera modes for manual exposure so I could underexpose the pictures, as this seems to capture more detail. In the midst of taking pictures I did get one QuickTime movie, about 21 seconds long, Pict 5706. The last photo is Pict5710.

            Photo Listing:
            5702: 40x zoom, 1/10 sec exp, time stamp 21:08:00, looking WSW
            5703: 10x zoom, 1/125 sec exp, time stamp 21:08:30, looking WSW
            5704: 10x zoom, 1/60 sec exp, time stamp 21:08:44, looking WSW
            5705: 40x zoom, 1/60 sec exp, time stamp 21:09:06, looking WSW
            5706: 10x zoom, 21 sec QT movie, time stamp 21:09:22, looking SW
            5707: 10x zoom, 1/60 sec exp, time stamp 21:10:08, looking SW
            5708: 40x zoom, 1/60 sec exp, time stamp 21:10:40, looking SSW
            5709: 3x zoom, 1/60 sec exp, time stamp 21:11:20, looking south
            5710: 3x zoom, 1/60 sec exp, time stamp 21:12:12, looking south

            All photos are straight out of the camera. Some pictures are blurred due to the seeing conditions at 9:08 pm pdt local time being nearly dusk. The camera, a 3.2mp Konica-Minolta Z1, would not lock focus on the object due to the low light conditions. I had to focus lock on the farthest away tall tree (about 500 feet) then find the object again for the photograph. Oh, what a manual focus ring would do for this camera!

            I am going to take some measurements, etc of where the photos were taken, and the time stamp is in each picture's exif data file, so with this information I should be able to get some average speeds of this object, if I can make some refined accurate estimates of the object's probable altitude. It did not seem to change its altitude very much or very drastically. A little sketch diagramming and calculation will be necessary and that will take some time.

            The video (20mb file size) shows the object making some mildly erratic changes in direction during its slow flight progress, this can best be seen 14 to 18 seconds into the movie, as there is a roofline showing there. Regarding weather conditions, it was not windy to speak of, only the very mild evening breeze which usually comes in from the north, and mostly blue sky was showing. If there was any breeze it was barely noticeable to me. What I'm getting at is I don't believe what I saw was a balloon carried in a breeze.

            Some of the photos show an aura, or atmospheric distortion waves, around the object, particularly the one that is overexposed.

            The object did not seem to rotate much about its own axis as some other UFO objects that I have witnessed have done (I haven't told you about those... yet.). Visually, it had a squarish, or four lobed appearance. This was evident when it was at its closest, when I first glanced up and saw it.

            Will get back to you with more data soon. All pictures less the movie, (8) files total, are sent to you in two emails. I will regular mail the full movie as I have no way to cut it down by edit right now, except in still frames.

            Thanks for looking,

            To view the photos, please visit: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1539

            Thank you to the witness for the report and photos.

            Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Bright Light

            Date: July 9, 2004
            Time: 12:30 a.m.

            Number of witnesses: 1
            Number of objects: 1
            Shape of objects: One bright light.

            Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving home from work when I saw a bright light in the sky towards Harrisburg, Pa. At first I thought it was a star but it was way too bright. So I stopped in my development and watched it. It wasn't moving at all. Then it was just gone like someone flipped a switch. Maybe it was just a airplane with its lights on and then they turned it off but it wasn't moving. Also I rolled down the windows and didn't hear any airplanes. My development is right in the flight path for HIA we always hear airplanes even from a distance. Weird maybe someone else saw it?

            Thank you to the witness for the report.

            Vancouver, B.C. - Couple Filmed Object

            Date: July 10, 2004
            Time: 1:40 a.m.

            Location of Sighting: Above Vancouver City taped from Cypress lookout.
            Number of witnesses: 4
            Number of objects: 1
            Shape of objects: Appeared round and very bright white.

            Full Description of event/sighting: My wife and I,and my daughter and her friend went to Cypress lookout point just to see the view we had our camcorder with us, my wife was taping the kids then I saw a white light over the city and said that's not a plane so my wife tapped it for as long as it was visible, it went into a cloud burst that was over the city, then it was gone we kept looking to make sure it was gone and it was.

            I telephoned the witnesses to see if I was able to gather some more information on this sighting. I talked with both the Husband and Wife who both observed the object. The object was traveling low and to the west. There were no FAA lights seen when they zoomed in on the object. When the fellows wife was filming it they observed the object flying into a cloud burst as he called it, it disappeared from their sighting upon entering the cloud. There was no trail or tail following behind it. No sound was heard, but this may be due to the distance the object was from the witnesses. The husband figured it was controlled movement and the object did not make any unusual maneuvers.

            Thank you to the witnesses for this report.

            Phoenix, Arizona Objects Video Taped

            Date: June 23 - July 11, 2004

            Hey Brian! I know I told you I would send you some video on my sightings but I actually accumulated over 2 more hours on top of the 2.5 I already had. So I am going to blow your mind and start you off with a little preview with some pictures from these sightings I have on video. They start from June 23 to 7-11-04. Hope you enjoy the preview. I will send a few emails so I can fit everything. Picture 14 is the same object as picture 16. This is what I spoke briefly about on The Jeff Rense Show. The object came from the west and looked as though it changed shape (obviously). It stopped and straightened out and acted like a pendulum and also turned itself upside down then scattered after 18 minutes (length of sighting). The object appeared to be about a mile or so from me and only 500 ft.to 1000 ft. high. Picture 3 I originally thought was 2 balloons but in the video it appeared to spawn 1 or more balloons but no more than 4. The way this object moved was like the white "balloon" was the center piece and the other black "balloons" rotated around it. Also the object was going against the breeze that day so balloons are ruled out for now. Video is on the way by weeks end. Object from picture 3 was about 300' high from the beginning and didn't seem to go any higher than 1000' high towards end of sighting. On all 3 of these pictures I did use the binoculars and the video really doesn't show what you are seeing completely. But it'll do. Thank you again bud and talk to you soon.

            Thank you to my friend for sending the report and photos.

            Pictures can be view at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1554

            HBCC UFO Research would love to hear from anyone who resides in the Phoenix, Arizona area that has witnessed these objects, or any other objects of an unknown nature over the years. Thank you, Brian.

            Sonora, California Glowing Object

            Date: July 11, 2004
            Time: 9:05 p.m.

            Number of witnesses: 1
            Number of objects: 1
            Shape of objects: Glowing object.

            Full Description of event/sighting: As I walked out to the back patio, I looked up to see a glowing object slightly to my right and forward of my position. I was facing east and this object was moving away from me. Object dropped down behind some trees that are about a half a mile away from me. This is the fifth glowing object that has appeared over the skies of Sonora in the past four days straight. I don't know why, Brian, but the sightings of strange objects over Sonora are increasing!

            Thank you to Mark A. Olson, D.M. - http://www.sonorasightings.com for this report.

            Phoenix, Arizona Two Or Three Orbs

            Date: July 11, 2004
            Time: 10:05 a.m.

            Hey Brian. How's it going? I am sending you some video I shot on Sunday the 11th of July @ 9:33 a.m. to 10:05 a.m.. It's just a 30 sec clip of this set of orbs going straight up. It looks like it's taking a staircase up into the sky. Like it's taking steps. I have allot of time on the weekends now so I always start my day by going outside and looking to the sky for "stuff". It paid off yesterday. I saw a cloud that has been hanging around since 3:00 a.m. and I thought that was strange enough so I grabbed my digital camera and started taking pictures to see if I can blow it up and see something on the computer later. Well as I am doing this I see a chemtrail being made, 9:25 a.m., (pictures and video of this too) and out of the trail I saw this white orb appear right out of it. At first I thought it was a plane because it wasn't close to me, about 10 miles or so and about 500-1000 ft.high, I grabbed the binoculars and saw that it was 2 to 3 orbs together traveling in my general direction.

            The biggest orb was golden-white and the other(s) were blue and black. I set my video camera on the tripod and captured over 30 minutes. The object traveled North to Northeast at a steady pace (approx 5-10 mph) at least that is what it looked like to me and was on a steady rise until it reached a certain point in the sky and then it went straight up and that's the 30 second clip I sent to you, 9:50 a.m.. You can tell it's not balloons because the object pauses for about 1 sec. takes a "step" up and repeated this for about 5 minutes. until I had to leave. As I am video taping this I also saw 7 more chemtrails being made and videotaped that as well. The only reason I stopped taping wasn't because the object disappeared it was because I had to meet family for breakfast. I am getting all this video together to send to you and see what you think. I didn't expect to capture so much stuff so the project is getting bigger as we speak. I promise you will see this soon. Ya know...I know that this sounds too good to be true and believe me if I was on the outside looking in I would think that everything has an explanation like balloons or satellites or whatever.

            With God as my witness I feel that I am capturing valid UFOs and if there is any explanation please point me in the right direction. I feel very lucky to get these videos and pictures but ever since I had laser surgery in March I started seeing better (20-15 vision) So my odds of seeing and believing have been enhanced greatly. Ever since April 15th when I saw my first night orb I have been looking up a whole lot more. Besides I am not the only one in Arizona seeing this stuff so that puts me at ease a little more rather than if I was the only one! I thank you very much and that's not enough. I'll get back to you soon bud and have a great day.