Update For The Jeff Rense Show Friday Night

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Update For The Jeff Rense Show Friday Night

      Hello List

      I mentioned in a post the other day that on the Jeff Rense show this Friday night at 7:00 p.m. I will be bringing two eyewitnesses who shot footage of the Estrella Mountain Lights, (Phoenix Lights) to the show. I have an update for this show. I had a telephone call about an hour ago from the fellow who started the whole thing off when he shot the Phoenix Lights II as they called it on June 14th 2004. He will also be joining us on the Jeff Rense show Friday night. So this should be an interesting program, don't forget to tune in starting at 7:00 p.m. PST. http://www.rense.com/

      Take care

      Brian

      http://www.hbccufo.com