Newport, Gaspe, Quebec - Photo

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Newport, Gaspe, Quebec - Photo

      Date: June 2004
      Time: Evening ?

      HBCC UFO Note: I have written back to the person who sent along the photo to me and requested any information they might be able to provide.

      Hi Brian! I am sending you a photo that was taken by my father a few weeks ago near his home in Newport, Gaspe, Quebec. I have not really had the chance to discuss it much with him, but he told me that the object dashed in and out of the clouds a bit then took off. I will be keeping a much closer eye on the sky out here and bought myself a new camera for the evenings round the bonfire. Take Care! Love your site!

      Picture can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1482

      Thank you to the person who sent along the report and photo for us all to see.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...