Avondale, Arizona - Estrella Lights Video Clips

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30 3:21 PM
      Avondale, Arizona - Estrella Lights Video Clips

      View Video Clips In Full Screen Mode !

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I have posted a little here from the witness who took the video footage. Also below the short report is another report for June 16, 2004 which some would have read before.

      Brian, On June 15th I also went out and got some video of what I saw. It was taken with a canon elf and the wind was terrible that day. I had two wittiness that day, (removed) my girlfriend and her friend (removed) These shots are nothing like what I got on video. ( Video Clips found at my website are for June 15, 2004) The 5 video clips can be found at my site at: http://www.hbccufo.com/index.php

      The video clips shown here are ©2004M. Di Silvestro. Please respect the gentleman's copyright as he is kind enough to share the clips with us all.

      Avondale, Arizona - Estrella Lights Video Clips

      Date: June 16, 2004
      Time: Evening
      Hello, I writing about the lights found in Avondale, Arizona on June 14th 2004. My girlfriend and I had witness these lights, a string of 17-20. On June 16th I got my video camera out and got some night shot video. 2 light then 4 a quick 5th one then back to 4 then 2 move slowly behind the Estrella Mountain leaving 2 ,one burns out then reappears above where it started. Any help would be wonderful.

      Brian, (removed) in Arizona, Sorry I have been writing these reports for a week now and really nobody's got back to me! You have been the first and the fastest, so I'll make you this offer I'll send you a copy not original of what I got. Please check it out for me, To tell you what's around here we live in Avondale which is to the west of Phoenix, to the west of me less than 2.8 miles is Goodyear airport, to the north of me about 15-20 miles is Luke Air Force Base. Now the base already made a statement of not dropping any flares on that day. You will hear on that news clip that the military have been trying to fly planes near them but the lights go out. On my video between me and the activity a plane with the flashing FAA light goes through the shot, about 34 through the tape. I never timed the whole event but its about 5-8 minutes. Write back so I can get an address to send this tape.

      Thank you to the witness for the report and being so kind as to send a copy of the tape to me.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.com Redirect: http://www.brianvike.com Redirect: http://www.hbccuforesearch.com Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com