Global Mind Control Slated for Humanity by 2004 The Next Revolutionary Battle

  • walkerdg@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2004
      Hello Frits,
      The following information falls right in agreement with the latest expose' of
      the global conspiracy, David Icke's - Tales from the Timeloop.
      Stewart Swerdlow with a background rooted in the Montalk Experiment explains in
      Icke's book how the reptilian shapeshifters unlock DNA codes to switch forms.
      The human form goes through a number of evolutionary changes during its first 8
      weeks as a fetus, including a reptilian phase. Icke also provides an
      interesting explanation to the Timeloop "Matrix" which is a self aware
      consciousness feeding off fear and negative energy. The reptilians are
      analogous to the "agents" in the matrix movies. As all reality is nothing more
      than an illusionary hologram form shifting is nothing more than tuning a radio
      to the correct station or "frequency of vibration". Currently, the change
      occurring in the foundation of our collective sub-consciousness is the
      realization that all is infinite love. This realization will allow the
      isolated, self aware, fear based "Matrix" , a loop in reality which is
      deceptively concealing the nonexistence of time, to connect with infinite love.
      This is exactly what we as individuals are also waking up to, following the
      Hermetic axiom - As above so below. That statement describes the fractal
      characteristic of holograms. We are all part of "One". And there is all the
      information of the whole contained in the smallest cell the one can be reduced
      to.

      Best wishes!
      Darren.

      I offer the
      following material for your continued survival......Not to create any fear,
      but only to allow you to WAKE UP some more and perhaps prepare your selves
      accordingly......For the past year,I have been building and employing
      devices ("gifting" as we call it)...THAT APPEARS TO THWART some of these
      "frequency fences and alleged "cell towers" that seem to be springing up
      overnight everywhere in the world in almost all countries....As a direct
      result, our weather here, appears to be back to "normal" and our "clouds"
      are beautiful and distinct, white and fluffy.... just like they used to be
      many years ago, before "they" started controlling our weather not only here
      but in many other parts of the world, with one of their dark agendas being,
      to control the agriculture and food supply of each country and/or
      nation..thru weather manipulation.......You can also build some of these
      devices yourselves and it is a great way to empower yourself and actually
      see the results and know that you CAN DO SOMETHING to change the mess that
      it appears we are in right now. Go to.... educate-yourself.org, and....
      to Don Croft, sub-section.... He started building and "gifting" and
      continues to take on the darker forces.....his stories and adventures are
      quite facinating to read.......

      Subject: Global Mind Control Slated for Humanity by 2004 The Next
      Revolutionary Battle

      > Global Mind Control Slated for Humanity by 2004
      > The Next Revolutionary Battle will be Fought within your own DNA
      >
      > http://www.indigostaralliance.com/dna-acceleration/frequency-fence.html
      >
      > by Terryana Robinson
      >
      > By Spring 2004, an invasive mind control technology known as a "Frequency
      > Fence" is slated for implementation onto global society. This Frequency
      > Fence (already partially activated) is a bio-neurological, electromagnetic
      > induced form of mind control which will block your higher sensory
      abilities.
      > A literal "perceptual harness" or "mental prison" will be built around you
      > without you even knowing it is happening, and the scariest part is, your
      > five senses will not alert to you that anything is wrong.
      >
      > All electrical power generating stations, and the appliances that draw
      power
      > from them will be utilized as a carrier for this electromagnetic
      distortion.
      > The human body has a natural immunity against such invasion, which the
      > instigators of this technology will repress by introducing a certain
      > organic, elemental compound into the world's water supply, and by
      > transmitting specific wave spectrums of light directly into the human
      > optical faculties. Technologies such as broadcast television, and the
      > internet, will be utilized to transmit the specific wave spectrums of
      light.

      > Further invasive programming will be subliminally carried through all
      radio
      > broadcasts, and through the cellular and digital telephone network of
      towers
      > worldwide. This will serve to enhance this bio-neurological invasion even
      > further. After 6 years, this Frequency Fence will cause a genetic mutation
      > to manifest in the collective human gene pool which will be passed down
      > through pro-creation, thereby permanently scarring humanity.
      >
      > There is no known technological defense against this invasion and there
      will
      > be no place to hide. This technology will block your higher sensory
      > abilities which will serve to limit your human potential. The blockage of
      > human intuition or your "gut instinct" will be just one of many natural
      > abilities which will be impeded. Another will be your ability to commune
      > with your "Higher Self" or God, systematically cutting you off from your
      God
      > Source. This is a system that is so insidious that even the elite will be
      > deceived even though some components of this global mind control system
      are
      > being created by that very eliteÑunbeknownst to them.
      >
      > Another aspect of this bio-neurological invasion will be the creation and
      > implementation of "Holographic Inserts" by 2006. It involves a technology
      so
      > advanced that three-dimensional reality can be artificially manufactured
      and
      > inserted right over your present reality scene in a seamless fashion so
      you
      > will be unable to determine where organic reality ends, and manipulated,
      > artificial reality begins. This could be compared to the "holo-deck" on
      the
      > popular television series, Star Trek - The Next Generation, only in this
      > case it's not science fiction.
      >
      > The plot thickens, in that the instigators of this coming bio-neurological
      > manipulation are counting on you to not even believe in their existence.
      > They are depending on you to have a kind of mentality which suggests that
      > what you can not see or perceive with your five senses does not exist, and
      > therefore cannot affect you. If you do not know an enemy exists, you will
      > not take measures to protect yourself from it. The reality of the
      situation
      > is quite the opposite. These forces presently poised against you posses a
      > level of technology which surpasses present earth science. Their
      > bio-neurological invasion can definitely affect you and hinder your
      > evolution as a species in more ways than you can presently comprehend,
      > making them an absolute threat to your over all well being.
      >
      > These covert sinister forces are "master geneticists" who are partially
      > human, partially non-human, and extraterrestrial (ET). Some are genetic
      half
      > breeds that appear fully human in appearance but in reality are human
      > hybrids of ET origin. If your present belief system limits your ability to
      > accept the possibility of beings from other worlds, simply replace ET with
      > the term demon. Because in all right, what these beings intend to do is
      > nothing less than demonic in the truest sense.
      >
      > Through the "human elite" these ET Intruders dominate and control society
      > through such organizations as the Illuminati, Council on Foreign
      Relations,
      > and the United Nations, to name just a few. These negative factions are
      > largely responsible for the present manipulations humanity is living
      under.
      > This includes the present "police state" which has been accelerated to
      deal
      > with the human resistance factor. It also includes most of the government
      > and quasi-government agencies created in the 20th century.
      >
      > If you ever wondered how our country, and ultimately our world society
      > became the way it is, all you have to do is look to the ET Intruders who
      > have been playing humanity against itself for countless generations. By
      > keeping humanity divided, it has less time and inclination to notice who
      the
      > real manipulators are. As long as we are kept busy and economically
      > enslaved, the majority of humanity will not take notice of what's really
      > important.
      >
      > What is really important now is understanding as much of the big picture
      > that is possible. This way you can begin to protect yourself from the
      coming
      > deceptions which are slated to begin in 2004. There is still time for you
      > intervene on your own behalf and literally make yourself immune to the
      > coming Frequency Fence and Holographic Inserts. There is no known external
      > technological defense, but there is a way that you can accelerate a
      natural
      > process within your present genetic code so when the bio-neurological
      > manipulations begin, they will not affect you. We posses the most powerful
      > protective "weapon" of allÑthe human mind/body/spirit organism. We simply
      > need to learn how to use it properly.
      >
      > The human DNA has a 12 strand potential. Most humans only have strands 1,
      2
      > and 3 fully activated, and strand 4 partially assembled but not yet
      > activated. In order to make yourself "invisible" to the coming
      > bio-neurological invasion, you must have a minimum of 4 strands fully
      > activated, and strand 5 at least half assembled. This will require a
      certain
      > level of interpersonal development and acceleration on your part.
      >
      > There are steps you can take to accelerate the growth of your DNA strands.
      > If you have not already done so, work towards strengthening your personal
      > relationship with God, or your "Higher Power". Refuse to accept victim
      > consciousness, or ideologies which promote a sense of personal
      > dis-empowerment. Work to develop your hidden potentials and higher
      > abilities. Take time to examine your personal beliefs about reality.
      Realize

      ----- End forwarded message -----