Re: [UFOnet] Fwd: UFO UpDate: Oil Well Flames Objectively Investigated (Mexico)

  • Peter Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2004
      Hi all, it seems to me that it doesn't matter if the images taken were of
      "oil well flares" or not, the fact is it made lots more people aware of the
      ufo subject.

      Personally I would think that the pilots would have seen the oil well
      flares, the fact is, the pilots did not see the objects that were picked up
      by their planes infrared video. An oil well flare would have been visable
      for a hundred miles or more.

      Seems like a sophisticated coverup attempt to me.

      Peter Johnson
      AUFORN