Vernon, British Columbia

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 7, 2004
      Vernon, British Columbia

      Date: June 5, 2004
      Time: Varies

      Hello Brian

      Saturday night between the hours of 10:30 pm and 12:30 a.m. in west Vernon low clouds, foggy and scattered heavy clouds
      10:30 pm under 8000 ft just over my building a halogen white flare appeared, pulsed once and vanished.The first flash was so bright it appeared to lighten my close surroundings. 11:15( approx.) low in the north west sky a few miles away another halogen white globe flared. was visible for a few seconds,dimmed, then vanished. 12:10 am (approx.) about 8000 feet over the airport a white light became visible in the cloud as it descended to just under the cloud. It was close enough to say the size the light made was bigger than the small planes that fly here. It brightened, then dimmed back to a light the brightness of
      Jupiter, started to ascend back into the cloud then vanished. The two were flying very slowly, floating with direction.
      Through the scattered clouds I could see the golden globes heading both north and south at different times.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...