Two Reports From HBCC UFO Research

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      For the Prince George sighting, only a few questions were answered so I will be contacting the witnesses by phone to get some of the questions I would love to have answers for. I still have report from Canada which are still sitting on audio tape as I have not found time to get them typed up.

      Prince George, B.C. Daylight Sighting

      Date: June 4, 2004
      Time: 4:45 p.m.

      Hey there Brian.

      Hi Brian,

      My Grandson was outside on his trampoline and he came running into the house to tell me about something up in the sky. So I went out with him to see what he was talking about. It was 4 :45 p.m. and what we saw was like looking at a star in the daytime. We watched it for 10-15 minutes and then it was just gone but before it was gone I saw a quick flash underneath it. It moved so slowly that it appeared motionless. There was no noise and it was very bright.

      Additional Information:

      Q. - What were the weather condition like that day ?

      A. - Sunny and clear

      Q. - Can you remember what direction the object was moving from and to ?

      A. - East to north/west

      Q. - Did you happen to see any aircraft in the area at the time of the sighting ?

      A. - No other aircraft.

      Q. - Would you say it was a bright light or maybe the Sun reflecting off of an object ? In other words do you think it was making it's own light or not ?

      A. - Making it's own light, it was like looking at a star. The light emitted from it was very bright.

      Q. - Would you say it was extremely high up, or rather low in the sky ?

      A. - It was higher than an airplane would travel if coming in for a landing at our airport, but lower than the satellites we see at night. It was low enough to easily follow with the naked eye. I did however, try to look at the object with binoculars. The object looked round and appeared to be pulsating.

      Q. - Was there any sound from it ?

      A. - No sound to be heard.

      I hope my answers help. Please feel free to call if you have anymore questions.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Photos can be found at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1358

      Vancouver, B. C. Saucer ?

      Date: January 2004

      Hi Brian,

      I went through all my photos for January and found the attached unknown. Looks like it could be a saucer to me. Probably the same one I tried to take the photo of through my binoculars. Could you see it on the edge of the photo where I dubbed in the Brazil shot. I tried to make them about the same size. You can see how close the binoculars pull in the mountain top. Found that triangle set of lights again. Just after dark. Taped them for a little while then went to zoom in and lost them and didn't find them again until about 1:15am. They seem to be in a higher orbit now. Before all three lights looked equal in brightness and when I zoomed in on them they looked just like luminous pearls. Now two of the lights are dimmer and when I zoomed in they are all multi coloured strobes.

      The pattern looks the same but not the individual lights. I've had my camera locked on them for more than half an hour and they don't appear to have moved. But its 2 am. and my better half says get to bed. As for last night I to went to bed about two am. and missed the show. They said on the news it only happens about every 400 yrs. but it sounds like the same thing I saw last summer at about two am. at that time the whole sky lit up with a bright white light for as far as the eye could see. If it was a meteorite it must have been behind my bldg. as I couldn't see any source for the light and it was uniform in all directions as far as I could tell. Anyway I better get to bed. Talk to you later. Let me know what you think re. the photos, if you can find the time.

      Thank you to the person for the material.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.com Redirect: http://www.brianvike.com Redirect: http://www.hbccuforesearch.com