Re: [UFOnet] Re:Sandy here.......

  • hbccufo@telus.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2004
      Howdy

      Here is what I have been telling all AOL members. If they cannot get into my
      site then they should write to AOL and inform them that they cannot get into
      this site. I wrote to them and never received a response, but paying members
      they will listen to. this has really baffled me I can say. I have no idea why
      AOL members are having all this problem unless AOL has put a block on my. I
      have nothing on my site that would be considered in bad taste. I wouldn't put
      anything bad on the site as I do have youngsters visiting and I am very aware
      of it.

      If enough AOL members write AOL might just do something about it.

      Take care
      Brian

      http://www.hbccufo.com

      Quoting UfoAndromeda@...: