Re: [UFOnet] Re:Sandy here.......

  • UfoAndromeda@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2004
      In a message dated 6/4/04 10:48:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, wsmith51@...
      writes:

      > Website: _http://www.hbccufo.com_ (http://www.hbccufo.com)
      >
      > Brian,
      > I can now access your site through AOL...........:)
      > Sandy

      I can't........what's the secret???
      Loree

    • hbccufo@telus.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2004
        Howdy

        Here is what I have been telling all AOL members. If they cannot get into my
        site then they should write to AOL and inform them that they cannot get into
        this site. I wrote to them and never received a response, but paying members
        they will listen to. this has really baffled me I can say. I have no idea why
        AOL members are having all this problem unless AOL has put a block on my. I
        have nothing on my site that would be considered in bad taste. I wouldn't put
        anything bad on the site as I do have youngsters visiting and I am very aware
        of it.

        If enough AOL members write AOL might just do something about it.

        Take care
        Brian

        http://www.hbccufo.com

        Quoting UfoAndromeda@...: