Fwd: UFO UpDate: Re: Portuguese Air Force On Alert Over UFO Sighting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      ------- Forwarded message -------
      From: Joaquim Fernandes <j.fernan@...>
      To: <ufoupdates@...>
      Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:30:20 +0100
      Subject: Re: Portuguese Air Force On Alert Over UFO Sighting

      > From: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates.nul>
      > To: - UFO UpDates Subscribers - <ufo-updates@...>
      > Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:06:44 -0400
      > Subject: Portuguese Air Force On Alert Over UFO Sighting

      > Source: Space War

      > http://www.spacewar.com/2004/040603120319.975iwhmk.html

      > 06-03-04

      > WAR.WIRE

      > Portuguese Air Force On Alert Over UFO Sighting

      > Lisbon (AFP)--The Portuguese airforce has been on alert since
      > late Tuesday, when several authorities and witnesses reported
      > seeing a luminous unidentified flying object, the national press
      > reported.

      <snip>

      Hi List Members,

      Yes, we confirm the sighting across Spain and Portugal, largely from SE to
      NW.

      Madrid saw the bright light as well as well southern Galiza on the
      Spanish/Portuguese border.

      The Portuguese Air Force is sending all the reports to us at the CTEC and
      we are now finishing a short inquiry to send the people.

      We have some great problems to solve, such as large time differences among
      the reports - almost one hour from the beginning - around 23:00 to the
      last, around 23:47.

      We are looking at NORAD data about space-junk but for now the case reminds
      us of two major events of large spatiality and duration: the 19/6/76 with
      Capt. Eloi, and the 15/7/79 case, also with dozens of witnesses from south
      to north.

      Greetings,

      Joaquim Fernandes
      CTEC
      University Fernando Pessoa
      Porto

      \_______________________________________________/

      UFO UpDates - Toronto - ufoupdates@...
      A UFO & Related Phenomena E-Mail List operated by
      Errol Bruce-Knapp

      UFO UpDates Archives are available at
      The Virtually Strange Network:

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/

      Sign the International Petition for UFO Information Disclosure

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/petition

      Listen to 'Strange Days... Indeed'
      Saturday night at 21:00 Eastern on
      NewsTalk 1010 CFRB - Toronto http://www.cfrb.com