Re:Sandy here.......

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      In a message dated 6/3/2004 11:37:16 PM Central Standard Time,
      hbccufo@... writes:

      Website: _http://www.hbccufo.com_ (http://www.hbccufo.com)

      Brian,
      I can now access your site through AOL...........:)
      Sandy

    • UfoAndromeda@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2004
        In a message dated 6/4/04 10:48:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, wsmith51@...
        writes:

        > Website: _http://www.hbccufo.com_ (http://www.hbccufo.com)
        >
        > Brian,
        > I can now access your site through AOL...........:)
        > Sandy

        I can't........what's the secret???
        Loree

      • hbccufo@telus.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2004
          Howdy

          Here is what I have been telling all AOL members. If they cannot get into my
          site then they should write to AOL and inform them that they cannot get into
          this site. I wrote to them and never received a response, but paying members
          they will listen to. this has really baffled me I can say. I have no idea why
          AOL members are having all this problem unless AOL has put a block on my. I
          have nothing on my site that would be considered in bad taste. I wouldn't put
          anything bad on the site as I do have youngsters visiting and I am very aware
          of it.

          If enough AOL members write AOL might just do something about it.

          Take care
          Brian

          http://www.hbccufo.com

          Quoting UfoAndromeda@...: