Balsam Grove, North Carolina - The Same Strange Object

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Balsam Grove, North Carolina - The Same Strange Object

      Here is another unusual but very interesting photo from a fellow residing in North Carolina. It appears to look exactly like the L.A. pictures I sent to you today. It certainly does make me wonder what the heck this is. Another mystery to figure out. Photo can be viewd at: http://www.hbccufo.com/index.php

      Good morning,

      I thought you might be interested in an anomaly that I myself photographed back in April (I think) of this year. I have attached the photo and would appreciate any input you might have to offer. In any case, the photo is not copywrited and if you so desire, you may post it anywhere that you see fit to.

      I am seeking more information about this object.

      Thank you Very much to the person for the photo and report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...