Video Footage - Triangle, Meteor Explosion, And Lights Coming Together.

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Video Footage - Triangle, Meteor Explosion, And Lights Coming Together.

      http://www.hbccufo.com/index.php

      Hi List

      I have added three video clips to my site.

      1. - Meteor Explosion In The North West - Or Something Else ? - Thanks to my friend TM for providing the footage.

      2. - An awesome video of the Sonora, California Triangle shaped object.

      3. - Also a video clip of the two lights that pass one another so close one has to wonder what the lights are.

      Take care

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.com Redirect: http://www.brianvike.com Redirect: http://www.hbccuforesearch.com