Los Angeles Unusual Object Caught On Film

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 11:52 AM
      For photos please visit the URL below:

      http://www.hbccufo.com/index.php

      Hi List:

      Well this is a really interesting but unusual. The photos professional cameraman took some awesome footage which I was able to view of a really strange object that has been reported by others.

      Los Angeles Unusual Object Caught On Film

      Date: August 26, 2002

      Brian,

      I copied your email from the posting of the UFO footage on Rense. I have captured a UFO on video myself and would like you to see it.

      I live in Los Angeles and saw a large, strange object over the Los Angeles sky which I videotaped. The object is white, long and looks like a "worm" in the sky. I have seen a lot of footage and this looks like some objects I have seen from Jamie Maussan in Mexico.

      I am a cameraman by trade and the footage I have is excellent with trees and telephone wires as frame of reference.

      Please tell me how I can show this to you.

      Thank you to the person for the report and allowing me to post the photos.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...