Sonora, California - UFO Caught On Film Around Passenger Jet Airliner

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 3:02 PM
      Sonora, California - UFO Caught On Film Around Passenger Jet Airliner

      The footage can be found below on HBCC UFO Research and the Jeff Rense site.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I have watched this video footage which is extremely clear to watch. I personally am amazed at what I am looking at on this tape. This object moves so fast, yet can stop of a dime and again from a dead stop move again at an incredible rate of speed. It is like it never stopped moving. I would suggest this footage is a must see. Also gang there is another clip which I will be adding to the site. It is a nighttime shot and there appears to be a large triangular craft and an aircraft that passes right underneath it. Still lots of different bits of footage to come from other folks.

      The footage is copyrighted to the owner ©2004Mark A. Olson, D.M.

      1. - UFO & Jet Airliner - I received an email from my friend who told me in his letter that he caught an amazing unknown object on film and he wanted to send me a copy of the footage he took. Of course I said I would love to see the tape, so he parceled it up and sent it along. I received the video tape in the postal mail on Saturday, May 29, 2004. I brought it home and popped the tape into my VCR, sat back to see what the gentleman had captured on May 15, at 4:46 p.m. As the tape started to play I saw a passenger Jet Airliner traveling across the sky leaving it's contrail following behind. All of a sudden from high above I was able to clearly see a white or a shiny object. The object started to move downwards at an incredible rate of speed and when it reached just above the Jets contrail it came to a brief and complete stop. The object then either passed through the Jets contrail or on the opposite side away from the cameraman still continuing it's journey downward. The object again stops on a dime, keeping in mind that when this object moves it is traveling extremely fast. After this brief stop the object moves towards the back of the Jet, moving diagonally on it's flight path and once again at a distance from the jet it stops briefly and then starts it's flight back up through the contrail and traveling to a great altitude.

      Video Clip Is 2.28 mbs

      HBCC UFO Website: http://www.hbccufo.com/videos/Jet%20UFO-0000.mpg

      Jeff Rense Website http://www.rense.com/general53/vkk.htm

      2. - Disc Shaped Craft - Taped for 7-10 minutes. The same witness captured what appears to be the same object on May 17, 2004 at 4:27 p.m. and ends up filming the object for approx; 7 to 10 minutes.

      3. - Strange Aircraft All Lit Up. - On May 18, 2004 at 10:54 p.m. the same witness captured on video what appears to be an aircraft of some kind. Not a UFO, but a normal aircraft. What is rather strange about it is the number of lights that is on the plane. There are lights all over the plane.

      Thank you to mark for being so kind as to send the footage to me.

      Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: hbccufo@... Website: http://www.hbccufo.com Redirect: http://www.brianvike.com Redirect: http://www.hbccuforesearch.com