Fwd: UFO UpDate: New Sightings Statistics Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      ------- Forwarded message -------

      From: Larry Hatch <larryhatch@...>
      To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...>
      Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 02:02:32 -0700
      Subject: New Sightings Statistics Page

      Hello all:

      My e-mail was down this past Memorial Day holiday weekend, so I
      tediously compiled a page of UFO sightings counts by US States,
      Canadian Provinces, with France and Britain/Ireland thrown in
      for comparison.

      Its on my Statistics menu now:

      http://www.larryhatch.net/STATMENU.html

      The actual new page is here:

      http://www.larryhatch.net/STATECTS.html

      Pretty dry stuff, just a lot of numbers. Some of you might want
      to see where your state/province stands in terms of raw numbers
      of UFO sightings for all dates; or for ratios of sightings over
      unit area (square miles), and for sightings per 1000 population.

      New Mexico has over nine times as many sightings per 1000
      population as New York, something not obvious from my maps.

      If you'd rather watch paint dry, I understand completely.

      Best wishes

      - Larry Hatch

      \_______________________________________________/

      UFO UpDates - Toronto - ufoupdates@...
      A UFO & Related Phenomena E-Mail List operated by
      Errol Bruce-Knapp

      UFO UpDates Archives are available at
      The Virtually Strange Network:

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/

      Sign the International Petition for UFO Information Disclosure

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/petition

      Listen to 'Strange Days... Indeed'
      Saturday night at 21:00 Eastern on
      NewsTalk 1010 CFRB - Toronto http://www.cfrb.com