FSR on CD - more volumes available!

  • Joe (uuk) McGonagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      For those of you interested, FSR has now released an additional 5
      CDs containing all issues up to and including 1972. Some of you
      may remember that I reviewed the first CD covering the first 3
      volumes (1955-57). My review can still be read at:

      http://www.ufology.org.uk/article_read.asp?id=135

      It is my view that these CDs represent enormous value to anyone
      seriously studying the UFO phenomena, and are very reasonably
      priced.

      They can be ordered either on-line or via snail mail. The details
      are at:

      http://www.fsr.org.uk/ArchiveCD.htm

      for UK orders, or:

      http://www.fsr.org.uk/ArchiveInterCD.htm