Mufon Investigator

  • Douglas E. Egolf
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2004
      I'm a MUFON investigator in North East Indiana
    • Lisa Spriggs
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        Mr. Egolf, I have been interested in studying to be an
        investigator for a few years. I am curious as to what
        to expect. I live in south Mississippi.

        --- "Douglas E. Egolf" <projekt_e2001@...>
        wrote:
        > I'm a MUFON investigator in North East Indiana

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • Lisa Spriggs
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
          Mr. Egolf, I have been interested in studying to be an
          investigator for a few years. I am curious as to what
          to expect. I live in south Mississippi.

          Thanks.

          -Lisa

          http://mail.yahoo.com