UFO Maneuvers Close To Jet Airliner

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      Hi List

      I have been waiting some footage from a witness who caught an unknown object. He lives in Sonora, California. When I first ran the video tape I noticed a jet airliner and 'something" else which moved around the sky rather quickly. When I ran the tape back and slowed the footage down one can see "clearly" the jet airliner and an "object". The object appears from behind the jet airliner at a short distance away and travels up and down in the sky passing on the opposite side of the jet's contrail. This object covers a large area in the sky in such a short period of time. Matter of fact the object then appears to sit stationary.. I am not exactly sure how long the object stays in sight as I have to watch this again but the witness catches the object for a good length of time.

      This footage is definitely interesting.

      While I am here I may as well mentioned that there is more footage on the way from a couple of different people for different areas. Plus I have some still shots coming from Salmo, B.C. that I believe everyone is going to enjoy looking at. I was certainly surprised when I was able to see what the follow took from the mountains in Salmo, British Columbia. So once I have all the photos I will scan them in and post everything in sequence.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...