Trail, B.C.

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2004
      Howdy List

      Since I just reported on some new sighting a couple hours or so again, another report came in from Salmo, British Columbia. I missed the call but the gentleman left a message on my answering machine, gave a short description and also added he had some very interesting photos he wanted to get to me. I will be calling him back at 3:00 p.m. today.

      Trail, British Columbia

      Date: May 20, 2004
      Time: 10:15 p.m.

      A fellow called to file a report over something he thought was unusual. He said the weather condition weren't that great and it was very overcast. The witness poured himself and cup of coffee and went and sat outside. While watching the sky with a limited view he saw in the northeast a dimly lit green light which was just below the cloud cover. It was funny as he said he rubbed his eyes to make sure what he was observing was really there, plus he ran quickly back into the house to get his glasses. When he came back out there was the same green light and another one following slowly behind approximately 2 to 3 kilometers in distance from the first.

      The two green lights were moving very slow and even though the lights were not extremely bright the witness said he was still able to see the texture of the clouds as the green objects lit up the clouds as they flew along. Also the man noticed that when the objects passed over head his short wave radio started acting up as he was able to hear it. Once the lights had moved from his general area the radio seemed to be fine.

      The witness said he was able to view the lights for approximately a couple of minutes. keeping in mind this was a long time to watch this event due to his limited view of the sky. The lights traveled on a straight line not making any unusual maneuvers. There was no sound heard. Also what is interesting is that a few calls had come into the Trail RCMP over the sightings that had taken place on May 19, 2004.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...