UFO Investigator Required For Case In Alberta

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2004
      Howdy do List

      I am looking for a UFO Investigator for a case. The area the sightings have been taking place at is High Prairie, Alberta, Canada. We are talking about a single light traveling extremely low in altitude and returning many a times to the same area. The witnesses (business people) seen to be very creditable. Something else which is interesting about this case is that one of their neighbors found a number of circles on his farm. Not crop circles. The lady I talked to is going to talk again with this farmer so she can take some photos and email them to me soon.

      It certainly does sound like an interesting case. The lady called me yesterday and we spent a lot of time talking about this.

      Also at 11:30 p.m. last night a call came in from two witnesses from Kamloops, B.C. as they were watching something very unusual over one of the local mountains. Then this morning a call came in from a Trail, B.C. resident telling me what he saw on May 20, this is more which most likely is associated to the May 19, 2004 sighting in Trail.

      Anyway, if an investigator in Alberta would like to look into the High Prairie case then please do write to me privately and I will fill you in on everything and pass along the witnesses contact information.

      Take care
      Brian