Fwd = [canufo] Mexico UFO Video

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 2:59 AM
      Here's a link to the video (18.6 MB):

      http://www.virtuallystrange.com/ufo/mexico/mexico-03-05-04.mpg

      Cheers,
      Frits

      --------------------
      Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:04:48 -0500 (CDT)
      From: Chris Rutkowski <rutkows@...>
      Subject: Mexico UFO Video

      I was just interviewed by CTV CANADA AM regarding Jaime Maussan's news
      conference in Mexico about the video obtained on March 5, 2004, by
      Mexican AF officers. I have now seen the Mexican AF video and have to say
      that I'm reasonably impressed. According to what's been posted on Updates
      and Rense and elsewhere, the Mexican DoD verifies the video and admits it
      was taken by some of its AF officers while on routine drug trafficking
      patrol. The video was shot with night vison lenses, and shows several
      bright sources moving in formation behind (definitely not in front of)
      clouds. If the Mexican government insists they are puzzled by the
      multiple-witness, long-duration video and that the objects are not drug
      traffickers fleeing the authorities, then it appears to be a good case.

      However, I have already been informed that CTV has chosen to have an
      astronomer named Paul Delaney as a guest instead of me. My guess is he'll
      dismiss the UFO video out of hand.

      Oh, well. That's media for you.