Lang Lake, Ontario (1hr west of Sudbury)

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2004
      HBCC UFO Note: There has been a rash of sightings seen in certainly areas in Ontario, Canada which I have been receiving and working on. On May 8, 2004 in another area witnesses watched some unusual objects and this was captured on video tape. Again tonight a witness from Sudbury (or close) sent me an email report and I picked up the phone right away and gave him a call to get the details on what he and his wife witnessed. another amazing sighting due to what the object eventually did. At first I thought it may have been a planet or bright star due to the description of what it did, but nope, planets and star don't shoot off and out of sight within 2 seconds. More reports to type up and will be posted later on.

      Lang Lake, Ontario (1hr west of Sudbury)

      Date: May 8, 2004
      Time: Approx: 9:45 p.m.

      Has anyone reported to have seen a UFO in the northwestern sky from the Sudbury Ont.area on Sat May 8/2004.At approx. 9:45 p.m.

      Both my wife and I were at camp on Lang lake 1hr west of Sudbury

      My wife noticed a bright shiny object in the north western sky.

      She stared at it for awhile and she said it went away. After a while I noticed a bright light in the same spot and she told me then she had seen it earlier. At first I thought it was a planet because it was the brightest light I had ever seen. I noticed that the big dipper was right overhead. It was'nt the north star. It disappeared then a few minutes later it came back. I thought the planet was behind a cloud. The odd part there wasn't a cloud in the sky anywhere. I stared at it for ten minutes then I found a fixed spot to get my bearings. What I found that this planet I thought was moving in the same rotation as the earth but much faster. I timed it for approx ten minutes and then it moved into infinity within 2 seconds into deep space.While I was watching I had a pair of binoculars . What I thought was a planet changed colors so many I can't tell what color it was.

      Most of the time I thought I was looking at a planet but only one thing happened it did not move like one.This UFO was the fastest moving object I had ever witnessed. It had suddenly stopped and flew into infinity at a 90 deg angle away from the earth in a matter of seconds.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...