Las Vegas - Another Sighting

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 10:05 AM
      Las Vegas, U.S.A.

      Date: May 4, 2004
      Time: Approx: 10:30 a.m.

      Hi Brian,

      On May 4, 2004 I was lounging at the pool in my hotel in Las Vegas just gazing up at a clear sky around 10:30 a.m.. I was watching planes past over head, from my viewpoint they appeared to be about 1/3 the size of my pinky nail. One flight was followed by a bright orb approximately 1/4 the size of the plane. I could not tell if it was projecting the brightness from within
      or if it was reflecting light from the sun. The plane was headed in a northeast direction and the orb was off to the plane's left and back about 10 lengths of the plane.

      I noticed that someone sent you a picture of an orb taken on April 16, 2004 in Las Vegas and it appears to be a duplicate of what I saw on May 4. I am curious as to why UFOs are following commercial passenger flights. Any ideas?

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...