Two Short Reports - HBCC UFO

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 1:57 PM
      Hi List

      I also picked up a short report from Manitoba today. I have written back to see if I might be able to receive anymore information on it.

      Something interesting is also taking place here in Houston, B.C., hopefully soon I will be able to tell more on this. But for now I had a nice meeting with out new mayor. The short version is I am writing up a letter and taking it back to our Mayor, she then is taking the letter to the next council meeting and from there something good should come out of it. In other words the town is going to stand up and support my work in the UFO field, plus more.

      Take care
      Brian

      Christina Lake, BC

      Date: May 3, 2004
      Time: Approx: 1:20 p.m.

      As a couple left their home at Christina Lake the husband spotted two large, bright shaped in the southwestern sky. The two objects appeared to be suspended in the sky, or sitting stationary for approximately 1 minute. Then two object eventually started to move as a jet airliner approached their position. One of the object flew slowly towards the south and the other shot off at a high rate of speed towards the northeast.

      The witnesses said they were a shinny metal in color, no contrail was observed as they traveled from the area. They also pointed out that there was another fellow who was seen looking up in the direction where the objects were.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...