Transcript interview Robbert van den Broeke about photo Grey

  • Toine Trust
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2004
      May 7 2004

      HOEVEN, THE NETHERLANDS - Robbert van den Broeke from Hoeven
      (province: North-Brabant) claims to have put an alien entity - a Grey
      - on camera. Van den Broeke is a renowned medium, who says to be in
      contact with entities from another dimension.

      http://www.ufoplaza.nl/~ganzegal/pix/alien350x215.jpg

      He also regularly discovers crop circles. The entities show
      theirselves to him as Balls of Light. This week they
      showed theirselves differently: like grey-white forms with a small
      head and big almond-shaped slant-eyes.

      According to Van den Broeke we don't have to be afraid. The alien
      beings come 'with love, to teach us to take care of the earth and to
      be better for each other."

      Source: Omroep Brabant

      comments:

      Robbert van den Broeke taped several Balls of Light, and witnessed
      several crop circles form. Nancy Talbott, the renowned crop circle
      expert from the scientific BLTResearch team
      researched the case, and witnessed some strange things herself during
      her stay with the dutch family some years ago.

      Transcript interview local dutch network Omroep Brabant with renowned
      medium May 7, 2004
      Transcribed and Translated by Toine Trust

      R = Robbert van den Broeke
      X = interviewer Omroep Brabant

      R: It happens often that i sit down and concentrate myself and make
      contact with the entities who lead me to the circles, that these often
      appear in the shape of lights on the picture.

      X: There are piles of photos, i've seen them too, all balls of light
      floating around your head, and for you it's very normal, it happens
      daily i believe.

      R: Yes.. indeed, it'd be highly possible that if you now take a
      picture of me, i'd consider the chance approx. 99% that there's light
      on it.

      X: We could do that in a minute, you've got a digital camera with you.
      . but that's normally.. this time you saw something special.

      R: Yes.. that's actually so peculiar.. there are actually so many
      things going on, but now something happpened and i had a very strong
      feeling in house that something was present.. the feeling being
      watched by entities who totally know who i am.. i can't explain it
      entirely, but a feeling of a higher consciousness and suddenly i saw
      in the corners of the room very clearly 'SLAP!.. SLAP!', each time a
      kind of flash and in these flashes i saw actually encapsulated faces
      of, you can say, white faces with almond-shaped eyes in it and i had
      no fear of it, but found it all very new... this is getting real
      close...

      X: You're also very impressed by it.

      R: Yes.. i'm totally full of it, it's so special.

      X: If i see the pictures here in front of me, i've to say i find it
      also very exciting.. we see pictures taken each time at the same spot,
      it starts very hazily, it looks initially like a kind of fog, that is
      floating in front of a chair and in front of a picture on the wall,
      and you see this fog becoming more intense with each photo, untill
      this last photo here... well it's very unbelievable.. if you see it,
      there really is sitting an entity there!, a kind of spooky white
      phenomenon with a long small face and i'd say almost the famous
      almond-shaped slant-eyes.

      R: It looks like the one that has been seen before, and is called the
      Grey, also called de 'Grijze' [in dutch] in countless witness
      testimonies, only there are rarely pictures taken from.

      X: I see of course your ador and i see how true for you this all is,
      but you can imagine that most people who see this think 'Well.. i
      don't know what to think of it.'

      R: Well.. i'm very skeptical myself, but while you experience it the
      skeptical human is most true to the source, the skeptical person is
      more telepathic than the one who accepts everything without any
      problems, so i applaud that people are skeptical, but it's all about
      evidence in our society, and i bring the evidence, you can't pass over
      it...

      X: Some people will think in this age of computers everyone could hoax
      something like this behind a pc.

      R: Well.. that could be the case, but we have so much photos that also
      include negatives, and also made with a roll of film, with the most
      bizarre things on it, lightphenomena, objects; if you'd hoax it you'd
      not even think about it, you'd think up a story to get publicity and
      well then you're a very cunning person i guess.

      X: You just mentioned that if we take a picture, then there might be
      something visible on it, do you think that will be the case now?

      R: Yes maybe.. i'm not sure about it.

      X: Shall we consider an attempt?

      R: Sure..

      X: Ok, then we're going to try it together on the camera, see if that
      works out, concentrate yourself.

      R: Well.. ok, i'll have a look..

      X: (laughs)

      R: It still looks quite calm on the picture.. Oh no, next to my head!

      X: Yes, i see one next to your head.

      R: There's a ball of light on it... wait a second... maybe near her...
      Yes! also near her, behind you!

      X: Yes, there's also one visible behind my head!

      R: Oh great, thank you a lot... thank you.

      Transcribed and Translated by Toine Trust

      Kind Regards,

      Toine Trust

      Site Admin UFOPlaza - Home of the Dutch UFO Community
      Site Admin S.O-L.A.A.S. - Alien Abduction Support
      Editor UFOrmant - the dutch UFO magazine

      site: www.UFOPlaza.nl
      mail: ganzEgal@...
      news: nieuws@...