Fwd: STAN SAYS=photos of =Fw: EMFs Microwaves Scalar---Messing with the stuff of life

  • walkerdg@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Light & Luv,
      Stan Cayer, Natural-Person (1960 Canadian Bill of rights, & 1948 Universal
      Declaration of Human Rights).

      Date: 5/1/04 4:35:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time

      SLEUTHS Is this the moon? Other? Calculation requested Full resolution
      NOTE EMAIL: Date: 5/1/04 12:37:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time it just appeared
      and the next shot it was gone additional file source

      Date: 4/27/04 10:00:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time

      From: cplyler

      We have finally been able to provide near real time data again to the
      web. It can be found at: http://elfrad.com/data1.htm This graph is uploaded
      every 30 minutes to include the past 4 hours of data from 0 to 30 hertz.
      Thanks, Charlie Plyler

      http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/

      and this report is 25 years old...
      LOW-POWER MICROWAVE TESTING