On The Jeff Rense Show - Sonora, California - Family Under Siege

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Hi List

      I have recently reported on a family who has been going through a lot. The story comes out of Sonora, California.

      Actually I just had posted a report and photos which I called: Sonora, California - Family Under Siege !

      One of the family members will be appearing with me (Brian Vike - HBCC UFO Research) on the Jeff Rense Show (http://www.rense.com) Monday, May 3, 2004 at 7:00 p.m. PST to tell this story.

      This experience involves the whole family, The Mother, two sons and a sister. All of them have scoop marks in actually the same place on their bodies, not to mention other areas as well. They also have been witness to a number of sightings over the years.

      This will be a very interesting show, so I would suggest anyone interested to tune in. I also am in contact with a good friend who is checking into her contacts so someone can visit these folks in person to hopefully help.

      Take care

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189