Re:Reply..... Wasn't Jacques du Molay wrapped with the Shroud of Turin ? D-G:W.

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 9:12 PM
      In a message dated 4/30/2004 9:18:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
      walkerdg@... writes:
      I had read that the Shroud of Turin was the blanket used to wrap the corpse
      of
      Jacques de Molay who as leader of the Templars was subjected to extreme
      torture at the hands of the French when Philip the Fair routed the Templars
      in
      1308 on friday the 13th. Many Templars had confessions of homosexuality
      tortured out of them.
      I had read this same story about two years ago. How he was persecuted and was
      subjected to the same treatment as Jesus at death including wrapping him up.

      Sandy