Website worth a read ! DGW

  • walkerdg@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2004
      Hello Frits:
      Here is a link with some powerful explanations of the hidden system used to
      enslave the planet.
      www.nzaif.com
      The "Interesting Aricles" link will take you to explanations of The Matrix and
      The Crown. I do not subscribe to the Biblical plan as laid out by the authors
      here, that's why I am on your forum. I feel the plan as laid out by that book
      is flawed as badly as the reptilian Elohim's practice of externally pulling in
      gene spin while they were eating the monatomic gold - it will only work for so
      long. After seeing the vortex modelled periodic table, which David Wilcock
      includes in his Divine Cosmos eBook at the www.ascension2000.com website,
      there are missing elements whih are probably being syphoned off this rock
      called Earth, which is really a vessel in a sea of space. Commerce does not
      stop even offplanet, and we are included in this trade under the Universal
      Postal Union, the boss of all banks and CONTRACT because it is in charge of
      PROCEDURE. The Khazarian system is parasitic, for sure, but I'll bet in the
      days of its initiation it was voluntary. Just like today. Only the rules are
      never fully explained so people have to rely on their own senses which are
      dulled by the offered "public" education, media, and especially opinion. As
      Britain continues the microchipping it is voluntary, just like vaccines. It is
      voluntary to join the "Berith Iysh" Empire, the "Contracted Man Empire" in
      Hebrew.

      Best wishes!
      Darren.
    • Priv8Trust@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
        : D-G: W. You are right on track. Keep us all in alignment.
        : W-J: B.