Calgary, Alberta - Red Objects

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Calgary, Alberta - Red Objects

      Date: April 04, 2004
      Time: Between 9:00 -11:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1

      Number of objects: 3
      Shape of objects: red dots

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was in my hot-tub enjoying the night sky looking at planets and stars and such when I noticed a faint red dot flying away from me going west. At first I thought it was a plane but the dot's red color didn't seem to flash, it retained it's colour perfectly as it flew. It was when it started going back and forth as it flew west that i knew it wasn't a plane or helicopter. It was fairly low on the horizon so it was far yet it sped back and forth FAST. The speed and manuverability of it stunned me. Then when I knew this thing wasn't explainable, another two red dots flying in formation quickly joined up with the first and they all sank below my line of sight because trees were in the way. I hopped out of the tub and ran to where I could see, but they were too far. All of this happened in around 6 seconds...these little dots were moving way too fast for any vehicle I know of. I would be interested to hear if anyone else might have seen this.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...