Sonora, California - Another Encounter - Scoop Mark - Photos

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      Hi List

      I just posted a report to everyone about a sighting that just took place in Sonora, California. What I didn't realize is that the man who reported the sighting, his brother also had another close encounter and received more marks on his body. The new photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/index.php at the top of the page.

      Sonora, California - Another Encounter - Scoop Mark - Photos

      HBCC UFO Research just reported on a report of a gentleman who contacted me about a scoop mark and terrible bruising he discovered on his body on March 25, 2004 Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. (Report & Photos can be found at:
      http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1145&mode=&order=0&thold=0
      Pictures were sent to show what had taken place. Today I received a new set of photos and short report informing me that the fellow had another encounter. Again photos were taken which shows a mark or scar behind the man's ear. Also more marks have showed up on his back.

      One day later after the incident with the marks on the man's body another sighting of an object was witnessed on April 3, 2004 in the same area. Report is below:

      Sonora, California

      Date: April 3, 2004
      Time: 7:15 pm.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Large Bluish White Light
      Full Description of event/sighting: I was facing east, the full moon was above and to my right. From my left, overhead, a large bluish-white light was passing over me. It was beautiful! It moved rather sedately, and slowly seemed to rock to the left and right as it flew over. It passed right in front of the full moon and kept going towards the north. Object was in sight for over three minutes. Other aircraft (definitely planes with FAA mandated blinking lights) were flying in the area just east of the object. They definitely were higher in the air than the object. It seemed no more than two football fields-length from me. The light was very, very large. It looked to be dime-sized. I can't imagine how big it would have been if it had been closer!

      Dear Brian,

      I just sent a UFO report to your website. It happened about an hour ago.

      Photos of the marks on the man's body can be found at:

      Also, last night my brother had new marks on his back. Pictures attached, as well as a mark or scar behind his left ear. He has NO memory of getting them. No nausea, no pain, he was looking in the mirror when he noticed them. They're are more on his back now. If you compare the pictures I sent you before, you will see the difference. I don't know why they would focus on my brother's spine, but he was in a motor bike accident when he was sixteen. He is now 22 this month. He swerved to avoid a dog and hit a tree. He wasn't wearing his helmet and ended up in a coma for two months. He has mobility in his left leg, but not much control over it. His left hand still spasms. He had nerve damage. He walks with a pronounced limp. I wonder what they are doing to him. It is frustrating! He says that he doesn't mind if you use his pictures.

      Thanks again for your help, Brian.

      My many thanks to the person for sending along the report and photos.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research

      Phone 1 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...