Curious, Bump And Wondering ?

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Curious, Bump And Wondering ?

      Brian,
      I'm writing to you mostly out of curiosity, but also because I need to talk about these things. I don't think I'm crazy. I have a good job, a house, 3 vehicles, and at 27 years old, I think I've done pretty good for myself. I live a normal single guy's life.

      Ever since childhood, strange things have happened to me. Mostly on the fine line of dream and reality, but they seemed so real to me. I've always been interested in UFOs, Abduction, and the Paranormal to Supernatural phenomena that has been around since I can remember.

      Anyways. Ever since I can remember, I periodically get a sore right in the middle of the back of my neck, at the base of my skull. When it happens, it happens in the same place. It's occurred too many times to count. Recently, I found out from my Mother, and my Brother, that they have the same thing happen to them, in the identical spot. My Dad wasn't talking, so I don't know if he gets it too. I thought this was strange, more than coincidence. I'm going to see if I can get someone to look back there for a scar. Recently, I got a bump on my inner left thigh, it quickly, within a day, turned black. I immediately thought it was a spider bite from a brown recluse, as I've seen pictures of how the wound starts out and finishes. This thing came out of nowhere. It got badly infected, and it's bruised all of the way around it, with a mound in the center, and a scoop in the center of the mound. I'll send pictures tonight, which you can post if you'd like. But please, leave my name and email out of it.

      The other thing that has haunted me for most of my life is a type of sleep paralysis. I will find myself only being able to move my eyes, all the while, hearing a high pitched screeching sound, and having a feeling of terror and that someone or something is in the room doing this to me. This has happened to me a lot.

      Maybe I am crazy. I just don't know.

      HBCC UFO Research has written back to the person and is a waiting the photos and more information.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Home - 1 250 845 2189
      email: hbccufo@...