Possible Trace Marks ?

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Howdy List

      I just made a post for Montreal, Quebec Reports, 1973 to 1986 sightings. What i did not include at the time was a note that the witness in 1995 found an unusual circle in the backyard of the families cottage.

      After the witness had a couple of sighting he found a circle in his Dad's cottage in the backyard in 1995. The question is, was this circle left behind by a unusual craft. The ground mark still remains there to this day and a colleague is going out to take soil samples from the circle and surrounding area.

      The photos of ground marks left behind by something (?) can be found at my site at:
      http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1151

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Home - Phone 250 845 2189