Re: [UFOnet] Re: Scientists Discover How Aliens Speak

  • Chase747@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2004
      Well in truth ,,Alien technologies and psychic abilities and such are all
      based on just that technology..were as we become pshychic thru use of our
      emotions and a lighter healthier diet,,they thru computer chips and such ..we hae
      the technology abilities they have ,,thru teh use of conciouness..the article
      was on point and very accurate..