MARS-Urgent-tonight-Mars

  • Aerielle Louise
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      From Aerielle Louise
      aergo@...
      The Lou Gentile Paranormal Radio Network
      http://www.lougentile.com/
      IBC Radio Network
      http://www.ibcradio.com/

      URGENT - MARS
      TONIGHT - MONDAY, MARCH 8, 2004

      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      http://www.lougentile.com/

      Please share this schedule with whomever
      you think might like to join the discussion.

      THE LOU GENTILE SHOW
      http://www.lougentile.com
      10 PM to 1 AM Eastern
      9 PM to Midnight Central
      7 PM to 10 PM Pacific

      Audio info on website
      http://www.lougentile.com/index2.html
      http://www.ibcradio.com/

      7 PM Pacific
      *MAJ. GEORGE A. FILER, Ret. US Air Force:
      Author of Filer's Files (Eastern Skywatch Investigations)
      withbreaking news concerning INTELLIGENT LIFE ON MARS.
      Website: http://www.georgefiler.com/

      SEE INFO BELOW
      More photos at: www.georgefiler.com/

      7:30 PM Pacific
      *DAVID TWICHELL: Researcher, Author, Lecturer and
      Field Investigator for The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) speaking about
      Biblical UFO Hypothesis.
      Website:
      http://www.angelfire.com/space/ufojesusconnection/ufojesus.html

      9 PM Pacific
      *TRISTAN RIMBAUD, Psychic and Author.
      Call in for FREE Psychic Readings.
      Website:
      http://www.tristanrimbaud.com

      TONIGHT - MON. MAR. 8, 2004
      7 PM TO 10 PM PACIFIC TIME
      9 PM TO Midnight CENTRAL
      10 PM TO 1 AM EASTERN

      Majorstar@... wrote:

      Filer's Files #10-2004 Skywatch
      Investigations ‰ÛsExtra‰Ûs George A. Filer,
      Director MUFON Eastern

      February 28,, 2004, Webmaster: Chuck Warren
      --

      My website is at: www.georgefiler.com/
      "Proof of ET on Mars E Rock"

      Filer's Files is proud to announce the
      finding of evidence for extra-terrestrial
      intelligent life on Mars.

      As MUFON's Eastern Regional Director this
      announcement is not made lightly and is based
      on a series of images from NASA/JPL Mars
      orbiters and rovers images. In recent weeks
      we have been closely monitoring the new
      rover's images. Professional photographer BC,
      Brad Small, Mike Fink, Norm Bryden, George
      Ritter, geologist John Thompson, and my
      webmaster Chuck Warren, have made excellent
      contributions to our research. We wish to
      show you some of the latest findings. The
      image below shows possible vegetation called
      'blue berries' that seem to be growing as
      imaged by the "Opportunity" Mars Rover. I
      noticed two other photos from the Spirit
      Rover that showed a strange rock that looked
      like a crab. The crab rock appeared to grow
      claws as shown in Filer's Files #9. Several
      experts sent objections stating that the
      apparent anomaly claw was caused by a change
      in camera angle between two cameras.

      However, these images interested experts from
      around the country and helped point the way
      to more discoveries. It is my opinion that
      has been confirmed by several others, that
      there are alien symbols on the Martian rock
      nicknamed the "E Rock." On the left upper
      corner is a symbol that appears to be similar
      to our capital letter E. The top of the E may
      be closed like a P. A second symbol similar
      to our letter G is also apparent. A possible
      face also appears to be carved in the right
      portion of the rock. The combination of
      anomalous features seems to rule out natural
      geologic markings. The symbols are most
      similar to Greek or old English writing. The
      E was also used as a Roman numeral for 250
      and was a borrowing from the Phoenician.
      These anomalies are shown on both right and
      left cameras eliminating camera angle as a
      possible cause. The symbol G was used as a
      Roman numeral for 400, and the seventh letter
      in the English alphabet from the Latin.

      We can make the assumption that based on the
      evidence, that intelligent alien life once
      existed on Mars that the aliens looked
      humanoid and used symbols for writing similar
      to our own. The rock appears to have been
      chisled in the rock to form these symbols.
      This rock may have been carried to this
      position in the Gusev Crater by a possible
      flood or catastrophic meteor hit. Our team in
      the past has found structural shapes,
      possible vegetation, a network of glassy
      tubes, artistic imagery and sculpted faces -
      all that infer activity by a former
      civilization.

      I would caution that these are initial
      findings and the images have been enhanced to
      bring out detail. However, they can be seen
      on multiple JPL images.

      As I often say, "Don't believe me, believe
      your own eyes,"

      Does anyone else see what seems apparent to
      us? Your confirmation will help indicate that
      life exists or once existed on Mars. I doubt
      these anomalies are caused by camera angle,
      or communication tricks. This rock is strong
      evidence for extraterrestrial life.

      Brad, one of our experts states, "The
      microscopic pictures of the sandy soil at the
      Opportunity site, in which I see what, appear
      to be remarkably organic-looking, even
      familiar looking carbonaceous materials."
      There are many of these white-ish fragments
      and shapes all over the place. They look like
      bits of coral like you'd find on many beaches
      in any scoop of sand or they could be diatoms
      (or their skeletal remains)... The round ones
      all have little holes in them- ONE single
      hole in each round white shape. Have you ever
      seen a sea urchin's skeleton? They're bigger,
      but almost identical."

      Myself and the others see evidence of life on
      Mars. We are on the verge of great
      discoveries and request your input and help.
      Rock
      symbol - E‰ÛsÌÏÌÇ Rock top -G‰ÛsÌÏÌÇ
      Face‰ÛsÌÏÌÇ More photos at:
      www.georgefiler.com/ Regards, George A. Filer

      GANO EXCEL * JOIN US !
      HEALTHY BEVERAGES, FOOD AND PERSONAL PRODUCTS
      http://www.lougentile.com/gano/index.html
      http://www.healthycoffeeplus.com/index.php?178
      FORTIFIED WITH GANODERMA - THE KING OF HERBS

      ****Aerielle Louise * Sr. Exec. V.P.****