Finally On The Air In Alberta

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 12:04 PM
      Howdy List

      Well after a little delay due to the winter games I am finally on the air with Adam Thompson at *KYX 98 FM Radio* http://www.mymcmurray.com/kyx98/index.php. Today we started our weekly UFO Update show. Now this should be an interesting area to keep an eye on. The radio station broadcasts out of Fort McMurry Alberta which is the home of the large Tar Sands and in the northern part of the province. I know of some good sighting reports coming out of the area over the past years. Some major sightings, so now folks will know where they can file a report to if they hadn't in the past.

      Take care
      Brian
      HBCC UFO Research
      http://www.hbccufo.com