Barbara Hand Clow from D-G: W.

  • Darren Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      Hello Frits :

      I just finished rereading Barbara Hand Clow's book, The Pleidian Agenda and was overcome by the clarity with which this authors writes. Yes, it is a little heady for someone who may be insensitive to multidimensionality and the dramatic affects celestial bodies have on consciousness. Her website, http://www.handclow2012.com/journeyninedimensions.htm offers a look into what I am referring to. The biblical Nephilim, the lower 4th dimensional shapeshifters ( David Icke's label too ! ) or Annunaki from Nibiru, and their manipulation of Earth is explained in Hand Clow's book. As our awakening gets more pronounced we see through political structures and deceptive labels, as an example , here is a link to an explanation of Yahweh - http://www.fourwinds10.com/news/11-religion/2004/11-01-27-04-secret-identity-of-israels-jehovah.html . At the www.fourwinds10.com website are other informative articles as well. Look up the series of articles written by Henry Ford in the 1920's or the explanation of the metaphorical film - The Wizard of Oz. The same hidden slave system of fraudulent contract is still in place today, 7500 years after the Persians instituted it in Sumeria - birthplace to modern ? slavilization. Hand Clow also identifies hidden codes in our language which help in raising our awareness as we reflect on what we say, and realize that we say what we think so our thoughts can be controlled through language - which has been going on since - Babble-On.
      We are set to emerge from the 11,000 year journey through darkness which will end as the Age of Pisces ( that is what the Jesus fish represents ) expires on Dec 21, 2012. What that conceptual date means to you is yours to discover. The Mayan calender or T'zolkin will birth a new creation at that time and we all feel the quickening right now. As Hand Clow writes - Welcome to the Cosmic Party !

      Best wishes !
      Darren.