Prediction of UFO entering the dutch airspace pretty accurate

  • uforaport@wp.pl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      COSMIntel®, a west european non-profit group of committed Remote
      Viewers predicted on early Tuesday February 24, that at 19:25 that
      same day a dimension portal would open near the city Almere,
      Noord-Holland, The Netherlands. A disc shaped alien scout craft would
      fly over the city at a minimum height of 275 meters. When the
      dimension portal would close was not clear in the 5-min. RV session.

      We published the prediction at 15:09 that day on the forum and chat of
      the dutch UFO portal UFOPlaza(i'm the site admin there).

      At February 26 the following UFO report was submitted by a witness
      living near Almere (verified), who witnessed 2 disc shaped UFO's
      flying low over his house, early that morning:

      A 49-year old painter from Hilversum (Noord Holland) witnessed
      Thursday morning around 3:10am 2 disc shaped UFO's, from a suburb with
      low-rise buildings called the Hilversumse Meent.

      It was night and the sky was partly open.

      "It's February 26 3.11am at night . I'm reading a book and look
      through my large rear window in between the houses, and notice a
      strange yellow somewhat diffuse moving light, that is clearly heading
      my way. While this object approaches, i notice the outlines of the
      object and clearly make out a disc shape. This saucer flies as to
      speak fluent overhead in a straight course, approx. 200 meters above
      ground. It disappears over my roof. At the same moment i witness to my
      own amazement a similar saucer, coming from exact the same direction
      heading my way and also disappearing over the roof. I witnessed both
      saucers very clearly, the first one was sparsely lighted, the other
      one entirely unlighted. While these saucers flew over my head, i had
      the clear sensation of a kind of field or weight passing me, it gave
      me the goosebumps, also i had this strong impression of an increased
      perception, for instance i could see the panels in sharp details, like
      i could even see the welds or something like that, and also something
      like portholes, at the bottom of the saucers i could cleary see 2 or 3
      round holes. The fluent movement of these objects was very remarkable!
      "

      The witness witnessed at an angle of 35 to 85 degrees a couple of disc
      shaped UFO's, 'with an octagonal or decagonal cockpit, whose panels
      were clearly distinguishable.' These saucers had a silver-gray
      metallike color and a diameter of approx. 10 meters. The two objects
      made an almost inaudible humming sound.

      The objects were initially located at a distance of 200 meters and
      passed the house of the witness at a height of approx. 200 meters. The
      object moved remarkable fluently with a speed of approx. 200 km/h.

      The 2 UFO's followed exactly the same course, from southwest to
      north-east, heading for Almere. The first one had limited lights
      turned on according to the witness, and the other one who followed the
      first, had no lights at all.

      The Oz Factor played a part in this sighting. "My 'hair at the nape of
      the neck raised' and i clearly sensed that something was passing,"
      said the witness.

      Source: www.UFOPlaza.nl

      (also published on the popular dutch news site: www.FOK.nl)

      The UFO report was also forwarded to MUFON-NL, who will research the
      case.

      The event occurred about one day after it was predicted, at the exact
      location predicted, and the overall quality of the information is
      quite remarkable for a quick 5 minute RV session.

      A time variance of plus or minus one day is the desirable tolerance.
      The location information derived from the session was pretty accurate.

      Comparison outcome RV session <> sighting

      location: near Almere near Almere (Hilversumse Meent, 15 km
      near Almere, heading north-east towards Almere)
      time: 24/2 19:25 > 26/2 03:11
      shape: disc shaped (1) disc shaped (2)
      height: 275 meters approx 200 meters (could be higher)

      You can read the report of this 5-min RV session on our site. We'll do
      a full one hour RV session soon, and see how accurate the outcome will
      be. We don't claim to have a 100% accuracy rate, it's impossible to
      claim such thing. We're just new in the RV scene, and will see how
      much progress we can make in the accuracy of our future predictions.

      Kind Regards,

      Toine Trust
      Director COSMIntel®
      www.COSMIntel.org

      Site Admin UFOPlaza
      www.UFOPlaza.nl

      (english is not my native language, so forgive me for my grammar...)

      UFOinfo list moderators: peterre <peterre@...> and magus
      <holman@...>

      To subscribe: send a blank email to
      ufoinfo-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To unsubscribe: send a blank email, from the email address at which you
      receive the ufoinfo posts, to:

      or see

      Yahoo! Groups Links