Mount St-hilaire, PQ

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2004
      Hello List

      I received a phone call early this morning from Quebec. A man told me a story about some folks who caught something unusual on film. He asked if I was interested in seeing the pictures and of course I was. So the fellow sent along one photo and the report. Looking at the 1.14mb picture you can see a lot, and also see that there was some movement in the camera. But never the less, the pictures are pretty darn cool. I made some blow up's of them, and it is worth then look.

      The pictures can be view at my site at http://www.hbccufo.com and the story and photos are the second one on the page. Entitled: "Mount St-hilaire, PQ".

      Also I finally out of the blue got the cattle mute story out of Burns lake B.C. also today. So I will be posting this story once done up. The folks did take a colse up photo of this and is going to get it to me.

      Mount St-hilaire, PQ
      St-Jean Baptiste de Rouville

      Date: Thursday 5 ,2004
      Time: Approx: 6:45 a.m.

      Hi Brian,

      This is further to our phone conversation this morning.

      "A friend of mine took these pictures Thursday 5, 2004, approx 6:45 a.m. through his living room window. There were 3 witnesses. The picture was taken from St-Jean Baptiste de Rouville and the camera pointing at Mount St-hilaire, PQ Canada. At first they noticed an oval bright shape over the Mountain that was slowly moving downward. They took three pictures of the object. As their computer is on repair they lent me their camera this morning so I can have a look at the photos they took.
      On the picture I'm sending you, a zoom on the left side of the mountain top shows a saucer shape object with a light on the dome. They say that when the took the picture that the object was completely illuminated even if the picture shows only some illumination on the top.....A closer look at the ground could show approx 7 more similar objects that were not notice at that time. "

      I am sending you the same photo on which I drew a circle around the objects seen on it.

      PS: The camera was aimed toward the North side...the right side of the picture on the East . So I guess the reflection on the right side of the object could have been caused by the sunrise...???

      Thank you to the folks for the report and photos. Photos are copyright to: ©2004 Paul Desnoyers

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Canada wide toll free UFO hotline - 1 866 262 1989
      Home phone - 250 845 2189
      email - hbccufo@...