HESSDALEN.....the last paper of Massimo Teodorani

  • csabadin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
      .....is now published here:

      http://members.xoom.virgilio.it/camelotchr/

      ( clic on: Note Finali sul "fenomeno rebuttal" - Dr. Massimo
      Teodorani )

      And then in the next page by click on: "Complete Paper - PDF Version
      in English"

      ---

      ======================================
      Some final notes on the "rebuttal phenomenon"
      ======================================

      MASSIMO TEODORANI, Ph.D.

      CNR - Istituto di Radioastronomia / Radiotelescopi di Medicina
      Via Fiorentina, 40060 Villafontana (BO) - Italy

      ABSTRACT. This paper, concerning historic, scientific, moral and
      philosophic
      issues, is an "ufological" paper written by a non-ufologist. All the
      reasons
      of an alleged "rebuttal" towards my research on the Hessdalen
      anomalous
      light phenomena are described and discussed in detail and in a
      detached way,
      by showing the chronological evolution of some events happened to me
      since
      two and a half years due to some allegedly "skeptical" ufologists who
      were
      gravitating around the Hessdalen research with the main purpose of
      taking
      the full command of the situation. Later I discuss the reasons why
      such a
      gratuitous refutation of my work is wrong, artifacted and
      scientifically
      inconsistent, by demonstrating that, in spite of being motivated by a
      urgency of discrediting me, it is based only on filtered informations,
      serious data omissions, badly posed problems, poor scientific
      methodology
      and lack of a scientific strategy. After dialectically and technically
      rejecting the results of such a "rebuttal", in particular the fideist
      presumption to "demonstrate" that some Hessdalen phenomena are due to
      car
      headlights, I draw the reader's attention to objectivity by showing
      that
      even if the most part of phenomenon's observational evidences can be
      explained as a natural phenomenon of ball lightning kind, some
      unexplained
      residual remains. Finally I discuss other aspects of my past research
      which
      triggered the birth of a so called "rebuttal phenomenon" as we know
      it at
      the present days, and discuss some future perspectives of research
      which, in
      spite of needing a rigorous and accurate scientific approach, might
      request
      from us a drastic paradigm shift too in subsequent phases.

      Camelot Chronicles - 32 Pages - February 2004.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
        Csabadin, many thanks for the tip!

        Regards,
        Frits